Water or no Water?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by zwalker, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Hey. I got this wicked bong from my girlfriend for my birthday. We have used it with water before but mostly without. Which is it meant to be?

Attached Files:

2. Well if it's a bong/waterpipe then I suggest you put said water into said pipe and take a fat rip.:smoke:

3. Ya? Ice cold or steamy hot water

Couldnt you tell it was smoother with putting water in? Nice bong tho looks cool

4. Water. And nice bong man

5. definitly water and that is a pretty sick bong man how much if you know by any chance
    ?

6. cold water

7. How much water? Should ifill it over the glass on the bottom? It is really hard to.toke with water in it.

8. It looks like that black thing near the base has slits in it like a perc. Maybe I'm seeing shit. Try filling it like maybe a centimeter over that black thing at the base, it shouldn't need much.

9. It does have slits in it. I was thinking the same thing. I think I may have overfilled it before. Will try again tonight with the water just high enough to cover the slits. Im so used to joints this bong stuff is all new to me. What would be the purpose of these slits? Just to filter ashes?

10. My friend has this bong and we fill it up to just under the glass that separates the showercap from the rest of the bong.

The thing with stemless bongs is that drag is completely dependent on how much water you put in it. So if it was hard to toke, then its pretty clear what you need to do.

Im sorry, but why would you ever smoke this thing without water:confused:

11. Naw it's to filter the smoke so more smoke contacts the water which cools it down more and makes for a smoother hit.