Water/nute aeration

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Triple6Greens, Feb 7, 2016.

1. does anyone here have experience with aeration? To clearify I'm talking about mixing your nutes and water 24 hours before and adding an aeration system to it? It's pretty cheap. For 20$ I can get the pump hose and air stone but doesn't it actually help?

2. That's how most people do it, whether it's a homebrew nutrient tea or a hydro reservoir. The only time it's not a game-changer is if you're using bottled nutes with soil.

3. Works good for keeping water aerated before adding to hydro or dissipating chlorine for water being used in organics, haven't tried it with bottled nutes in soil though it might make for a healthier plant but not as necessary as with other mediums.

4. That's how most people do it, whether it's a homebrew nutrient tea or a hydro reservoir. The only time it's not a game-changer is if you're using bottled nutes with soil.

Well I am using bottle nutes and soil lol.

Works good for keeping water aerated before adding to hydro or dissipating chlorine for water being used in organics, haven't tried it with bottled nutes in soil though it might make for a healthier plant but not as necessary as with other mediums.

As stated above
    Well since is so cheap and there is no obvious disadvantage I think il try it out
    On the back of the bottle it does say to use aeration if mixing water/nutes prior to adding to soil.