Water levels in perc bong question (w/pic)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by budBaas, Dec 5, 2013.

1. #1 budBaas, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Hey blades I just a got my new percolator bong in the mail today and with this being my first bong I have no idea where the water levels should be set at.

In the picture I filled the bong through the top at about halfway up the perc, is this the right way? Or should there be more water filled throught the top?

Also should there be any water at all in the bottom part of the bong? That I would have to fill by putting water through the stem?

This bong only has 1 perc by the way
    View attachment 129860

2. W

Water right above the highest holes at the top and bottom section about an inch of water

3. You need to put water in the bottom. There is a perc in the bottom.Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. depending on how much drag you like, youre going to have to test a few water levels until you find that sweet spot. also, you need some water in that bottom chamber, just add through the joint!

5. I would pour water in the top perc untill it was 1-2 centimeters above the slits on the trees, and then pour water through the stem until its a centimeter or 2 above those slits. 

6. As the other dude said, you need water in the bottom cuz their's one there. But I prefer about a half inch over the slits on my double 12 arm tree

7. By the way OP you have 2 percs.:smoking:Top looks about perfect, I'd lower the water level a little....considering the bottom perc will have already filtered it. Put water down the stemless part and cover the bottom perc. You'll enjoy the rips much more.