Water level new bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Renate Gouveia, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Hey guys,

Hopefully someone can help, I know the picture is not the clearest I can take more later,

I purchased this bong and not entirely happy with it (it's my first bong with a perc)

Could someone tell me, is this just really badly designed? Or is it because of my lack of knowledge?

What would be the best filling method for this?

Is there meant to be water in the upper chamber?

It's some kind of disc perc ,

Also cleaning this seems to be a pain, I've used it for a few days and the ice catcher (it has small slits to let smoke through) has already started to get blocked with black shite ,

So I'm going to need to give it a good clean tonight,

Hope someone can shed some light!

Thanks

[​IMG]

2. Image failed

Attached Files:

3. You have to fill it up so there's water on the percs. Pulling from the bong should even the water level out inbetween the percs.

4. I actually seem to be having a similar problem. I just bought a double honeycomb perc bong, and before I take a hit, I fill the water so that it sits roughly 0.2 to 0.3 inch above the bottom honeycomb perc, 0.1 inch above the top honeycomb perc, and no more than 0.1 inch above the top slit in the downstem. After a take a hit with the bong standing up vertically, the water always cascades down into the lower chamber. Is there a solution to this?[​IMG]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app