Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water In Mouth While Toking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Ok so I have a pipe and can't get a bong, but I want cooler hits. I already asked if filling my pipe with water would work, ad everyone said it wouldn't. So. This might be stupid but please tell me if this would work. What if I filled my mouth with some cold wate of ice cubes and then looked down while taking the hit so I don't inhale a bunch f water, would it help to cool down the hit?

2. Try it and find out. :p

I can't imagine it would actually cool the smoke down much at all, but give it a go and see if it works for you. :confused_2:

3. well I'm no pipe or bong expert. But why don't you go get a straw, fill your mouth with ice and water, put the straw in your mouth, and inhale as planned with the pipe. Then come back and tell me how that worked out for you

4. Just put an ice cube in your tongue while you hit it

5. I would just make a gravity bong and have the water ice cold when it draws the smoke, maybe it'll cool the smoke down, thats the only thing i can think of without buying anything.

6. Yeah man! Make a g-bong!

7. Or you could just smoke out of your pipe normally and get used to smoking

8. You mean have an ice Cube in your mouth when you take an inhale? Ive done it, it feels really good

9. I don't know, he seems pretty intent on somehow using water with his pipe. :p

10. It would work, but it would be very complicated.

Why not just make your own bong?

All you need is a water bottle, and pop can, and something to use for the bowl like a socket wrench piece.

Of course you'll also need a knife and duct tape.

11. Inhaling plastic, hooray

12. Only if you do a really shitty job of making it. :p

13. Straw, soda bottle, water.
    poke hole in bottom of bottle
    fill water just under the hole
    put straw in hole
    put straw in pipe mouth piece

tilt bottle back, lite it n smoke it.

14. I tried it once with a bong hit, its like a percolator in your mouth... Lol its like drinking bong water after though

15. Ice cube in your mouth is the best bet. A gravity bong won't give you the effect your after as the smoke doesn't actually get filtered or cooled through the water. I don't understand why people refer to it as a bong.

16. Dude no matter how many times you try ice cube will never fit in your mouth!!!

17. Bro you're high

18. Haha aren't we all? I get what he means though. I have one ice cube tray that makes rather small ice cubes, and another that makes GIANT ones that I have to melt in my hand for a second to even fit in my bong. Ofcourse you can fill the trays accordingly to make smaller cubes.

19. Yeah, i do it all the time....

20. Bro i was talkin bout this mofo

image-2992696768.jpg