Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water in lungs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by umop 3pisdn, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Oh, so now you CAN get water on your lungs.

I thought you guys were saying that your lungs just would absorb it. I guess there goes that theory.

2. Shenanigans op.

Shenanigans.

3. also.. does your friend clean his bong? he could be inhaling a lot of bacteria which is causing constant pneumonia.

4. Do people from Anti-Drug sites come here and try to stop us from smoking?

Well if we are on a Weed forum. Cops couldn't stop me from smoking, so why should some 49 year old lady hiding behind the internet?

5. #45 umop 3pisdn, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    What makes you think I'm from an anti-drug site? That's what it is about you guys on here, you make up false stories and actually believe it's right. Like I'm making this shit up, or that I'm a 49 year old marijuana protester or something.

I smoke pot nearly every day, just because I like it, doesn't mean I'm not worried about the health issues that come along with it. That's why I brought this to everyones attention when I heard about this guy and what has happened to him and wanted to know if it was a common problem.

I was just surprised to see everyone completely diss the idea that something like bong water on the lungs could be impossible when to me, it seems like it could happen. Then you all go calling me a liar! Why the fuck would I lie about shit like that?

6. Sounds like pnemouniA

7. Have you never gotten water in your nose and accidentally inhaled it when getting hit by a wave at the beach? Because if that shit stayed in there my lungs would be overflowing.

8. I'm surprised this thread is still going. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Right.. And I inhaled all the little teeny tiny droplets splashing around happily in my shower and almost drowned. Luckily they banned showers of any kind. Could you imagine all the people that would die from breathing in water!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

9. great made up shit ........ first of all u dont inhale any water from bong hits maybe a little moisture but not enough that u would have a puddle in ur lungs dont be dumb y make up shit? the bubbles go up n its smoke thc its not water dumbass

10. Hey man, good luck with that black bong water lungs, excuse me as i rip this bong

:bongin: Unfazed but faded

11. maybe your friend has turburculosis. and that black liquid is old blood.

12. I thought black water was that shit from the xfiles, i dunno maybe it was black oil. Sounds like your friend doesnt know how to use a bong and tried drowning himself. He should probably never own a straw.

13. lmao theres no way in hell he has bong water stuck in his lungs...it cant happen if it could happen dont you think people would hear about it more?

14. [​IMG]

"I think ive got the black lung, pop."

[​IMG]

15. #56 pointless132, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    OP, have you ever thought it would be possible for him to get this black water lung shit from some other type of water involving activity?
    Plus your not giving too many facts here.

16. Op: We aren't arguing because we're defending weed. This is about defending science.

17. i had a cold a few weeks ago and i coughed up like...phlem.. but it had black bits in it and tasted like resin. sick ae. but haha this thread has made me laugh! black bong water lungs.. thats priceless

18. haha! word. /thread

19. #60 b-low, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    lols pneumonia. i admit i have coughed up shit that has had black shit in it, but thats prob cuz i smoke and toke.

does it at least sound like he's takin a rip when he breathes?