Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water in lungs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by umop 3pisdn, Feb 19, 2009.

1. So you think it's more possible to "just get water on your lungs", but can't accept the fact that the most probable cause would be from bongs?

I know you guys are in love with pot and all, but you are also in some serious denial if you believe that this is impossible.

2. your lungs are designed specifically for absorbtion, if you would put a hypotonic solution (like bong water) in them, the fluid would simply get absorbed into the tissue than blood stream, you drown when water blocks your lungs, the water still gets absorbed, but at that point it's too late. if you would put an isotonic, or hypertonic soultion into the lungs, you'd drown, so he'd have to inhale a lot of NASTY ASS bong water, that shit would have to be black to stick around for any period of time

3. #23 Ikifar, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009

No, if anything you're being a scientifically ignorant dumbass by proclaiming the validity of your statement without any factual basis for this claim. There is a considerable amount of moisture in the air. You're inhaling water particles into your lungs every time you breath. Shouldn't that accumulate then, by your own hypothesis. It clearly does not. Inhaling from a bong doesn't necessarily mean that your going to accumulate bong water over time. Steam is merely the gaseous form of water and so vapor from the bong water is no different in volume than that of vapor in the air. So, it would take more than a lifetime of consistent bong hits for any water to accumulate in your lungs.

4. Clearly the OP made this story up. How in the world would a doctor find out that you have "black" water in your lungs? Moisture, maybe, but how would he be able to find out the specific color of the water? If your going to make up a story, make it a little bit more believable.

5. i was just about to say that haha. im pretty sure that guy didnt get a bronchoscopy just to see black water in his lungs lololol.

6. Hmm, I don't know.. Maybe because the cunt was coughing up black water!???!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

7. I'm sorry, but that isn't possible, you inhale more water in a shower than you do from a bong, way more. Any water you get in your lungs is asorbed, and if your lungs can't absorb it fast enough, then you drown. The only way he could have bong water in his lungs is if he tipped the bong up and just inhaled as the water went into his throat, and I doubt he did that

and why do you feel the need to call the already fake person a cunt?...

8. hahahaah, my mates uncle told me about this sometime ago.
    said bongs are really bad because you get "bongitis" from the water.

I laughed in his face.

9. #29 umop 3pisdn, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Whether you think the cunt is real or not is up to you. But it kind of seems like to me as soon as someone says anything bad about your beloved pot you all go into defense mode.

A simple "Maybe he was mis-diagnosed" would have been a bit more understandable, then explain numerous reasons as to why water in your lungs isn't possible. You didn't have to call me a liar, I'm just going by what his doctor told him and the state the poor cunt is in.

10. Maybe he smokes underwater in a pool to hide the smell.

Could you imagine little weed bubbles going to the surface?!?!?

11. Tell your retard friend to wear floaties next time he hits the bong, because the only logical explanation i know for getting water in your lungs is drowning!

no offense to the mentally challenged this is strictly intended for this idiots friend lol

12. Plenty of people said nicely to you how this couldn't happen, and you didn't really return the favor, sooooo, we didn't either? and does he really have a female reproductive organ as a face or something? cause i still don't get the cunt part

13. Your friend should stand on his head for a few minutes.

14. your buddy has either phenounia, pulmonary infection or is a creature

15. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070618145817AACmC4U
    http://www.medhelp.org/forums/RespiratoryDisorders/messages/449.html
    http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/pulmonary-edema.html

If you search water on lungs on google you will find heaps of shit about people's experiences with water in their lungs.

I know it has nothing to do with bongs, but water is water, and if getting water on your lungs is impossible like you all are saying, then I guess all the links on google are lying like me as well?

16. I'm going with creature.

17. I just don't think it's bong water is all, but sure, getting water in your lungs is possible, you can get pnumonia from it

18. You should burn in hell.

And this is more of a fact than what your thread is.

19. flaming much?...

20. its called pnuemonia. fluid/water in the lungs. does your friend have pnuemonia? has he had bad cases of it multiple times? is there bacteria in his air conditioner? does he have heart/lung problems? has he drowned?

these are the real questions because bong water wont be inhaled. small amounts of inhaled water are rejected. . . you will cough and choke before you can inhale it. drowning is the only way to inhale a significant amount of water directly.