Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water in lungs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by umop 3pisdn, Feb 19, 2009.

1. So I know a guy who went to the doctor only to find out he has black water in his lungs from smoking bongs/inhaling bong water/moisture.

Anyone else experience this?

2. No, damn that sounds bad, how can they be sure it was from bong water?

3. Because it WAS bong water.

He can hardly breathe and is really white/pale. I think he's pretty much fucked for life. Kind of puts me in the mood for a joint.

4. Gonna have to agree with this one, Kinda sounds like something you'd hear of on Ripleys :p

5. What's so hard to believe about this?

6. All of it? How would the water get in his lungs? Its not like hes boiling the water and inhaling the vapors from that, and its not like hes swimming in bong water, and trying to breate.

7. The part where you think he has bong water in his lungs.

8. LOL how bout in a shower with STEAM, wouldn't that go in your lungs.

You deserve to gag on the banstick

9. #10 umop 3pisdn, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    You guys aren't doctors, so what the fuck would you know?

When you have a bong the water bubbles and obviously you breathe in little droplets of water when the bubble pops. Over time it could become a problem. What's so unbelievable?

Steam is steam. Water is water. You breathe in steam and exhale it straight back out. With water though you are breathing tiny specs of it in every time you take a hit. The water isn't going to float back out with your air like steam does, it's called gravity motherfuckers! It stays on your lungs and collects.

10. #11 jhchawk, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    `

11. You can't inhale that much water from a bong. Period.

The OP lives under a bridge. And he eats the gullible idiots that walk across it.

12. Lol, you do know if this where a fact this would have been stressed to many people from all those anti-weed acts, cause from what I've read the tar build up on lungs is significantly way less than tobacco, which is a start towards better, still not good for teh lungs. Not to mention water in your lungs and water build-up up sounds pretty retarded IMO, how the hell could a puddle of bong water form in your stomach? facts on this would help your side of the story.

I dunno, never heard of that ever.

13. he probably just got water in his lungs, not from a bong, and it turned black from all the crap from smoking and turned the water black.

sorry but you're dumb if u really think bong water is going in your lungs

14. Well, this guy has had a great start as a member of the City...

15. We may not be doctors but we do have common sense.

Gravity is going to keep you from inhaling water. Water will hit your mouth or the back of your throat before it travels through air straight to the lungs.

16. Blatantly impossible.

17. [​IMG]

18. Even if this was true, wouldn't the moisture be exhaled back out with the hit?

Anyways, if this were true, you'd hear about it in the news and you'd DEFINEATELY hear it on anti-drug websites, those guys need all the ammunition they can get.

19. im still gonna hit it:smoke: