Water Gets In My Mouth Using Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 100mbps, Jul 7, 2014.

1. hey everyone kind of a stupid question but when I suck in the smoke using my Gravity bong and lower the bottle in the water most of the time water shoots up in my mouth which absolutely ruin my high for 2 minutes, do you guys know how to stop it? I mean I know what to do but Im not sure how long i should suck the smoke in for and what not so water doesnt shoot up into my mouth.

Thanks again GC :D

2. Use a ping pong ball. That should block the mouth piece before you suck any water up..... Eventually you'll get the hang of it.... Then maybe you can try without the ball again. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. pushing the bottle down is forcing the smoke out of the bottle, youre not so much sucking in air as just inhaling. youre either pushing the bottle down too far or using too much suction, or both. 

4. Obviously inhale/push slower?

Common sense goes a long way, folks!

5. What he said ^^^

The bottle will basically do the inhaling for you, you just need to open up the ol lungs and act like your trying to take the slowest breath in the world

6. Put a ping pong ball under the bottle and it should block the water most times

7. This a post that saying "you suck" is not a personal attack.

LOL  :laughing:

8. Yeah. You use a regular bong, pipe or roll a J.

9. Use less water. Inhale slower. And ping pong ball trick helps also. Smoke gravity bong everyday.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

10. I used to have this problem too until I completely rethought how I was making the GB. The traditional fully cut out bottom works, but not quite as well as my method.

Instead of cutting out the bottom of your bottle completely just burn a small hole ( a little smaller than a dime, but big enough to put a finger over) right in the bottom. Cover the hole with your finger, put on your packed GB cap, light the weed and start letting the water trickle out into your sink or whatever. Let all the water drain out and pull all that sweet smoke down into the bottle, and once its empty of water take off the cap and inhale the smoke out of the dry bottle. No water on your mouth+more efficient use of the weed. 

Let me know what you think or if you have questions.

I used to have this problem too until I completely rethought how I was making the GB. The traditional fully cut out bottom works, but not quite as well as my method.

Instead of cutting out the bottom of your bottle completely just burn a small hole ( a little smaller than a dime, but big enough to put a finger over) right in the bottom. Cover the hole with your finger, put on your packed GB cap, light the weed and start letting the water trickle out into your sink or whatever. Let all the water drain out and pull all that sweet smoke down into the bottle, and once its empty of water take off the cap and inhale the smoke out of the dry bottle. No water on your mouth+more efficient use of the weed. 

Let me know what you think or if you have questions.

11. Thats what you call "Kissing Grandma!"
    [​IMG]

12. Some people call that a waterfall bong. Only thing I dont like about it is that you gonna keep refilling it with water if you plan on hitting it a few times. But it does work really good. May do that when I get home from work this evening.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

13. Here's what I do; pull the bottle UP out of the water, then suck. No water, no mess, straight shot of smoke to the dome. If I'm not being clear, let me know because this works every single time.

14. #14 100mbps, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    i'll try that method when im ready to smoke today thankyou :)

Me being stupid filled the bucket almost to the top :p ill just pour some water out of it lol  :laughing:

hahaha it was the only way I could word it at the time :p

i've already made something similar to that and it works great :D only problem is like what @[member="jeeptoke"] said you gotta keep refliing the water which can be a pain, but it still works pretty good :)

I use them most of the time haha, it's just Gravity Bong's get me so much more ripped and I wanted to be able to actually use it properly  :smoke:

thanks for the replies peoples! :)

15. Gravs for life, dude :) Hope that trick helps!

16. Don't put water in the bong fool. Problem solved.

17. #17 100mbps, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    you need to use water with gravity bongs because the water creates suction to light the weed :p

18. an yeah it does help thankyou :D but i heard its better to push the bottle down as you're inhaling the smoke because all the smoke goes to your head real fast or something

19. Lol I know i was failing once again at sarcasm

20. it's a pain at translating sarcasm to words haha