water for my babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 10, 2006.

1. hey every one this is my first time growing and i have a pretty good hidden place back in the woods not to far from home with 2 seperate sources of water near by. i want to keep all my gardening gear at the site so as not to attract unwanted attention by constantly bringing water with me and i need to know what water would be the best for my plants. one source is a pond and the other is a small stream that has a ton of iron and stuff in it. will all that junk in the water be good, bad, or matter at all for the health of my baby plants? thanks.

2. We would suggest first using the pond water, then taking a sample of the creek water to be anylized. Do you have a petco where you live? If so, they check water for possible contaminates. As far as the pond water, we could only imagin that the algae in the water could possibly be benificial to your babies. Of course use fresh water every once in a while, just in case.