Water farms violator kush 2nd attempt

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pommy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. This is my second attempt at violator kush in a cab. This is a home made unit with all the bells and whistles. CO2 a water farms hydro set up fully modified with sub pumps and air stones tri-meter O2 monitoring system. 400w conversion ballast(will run both hps and m/h ) On the last grow I was able to get 530 gr from a 6sq ft growing area. Was this a fluke or possibility the quality of the seed stock an accident or just some good growing with proper direction reading and good chemicals I am not sure but I hope to repeat it again this time to prove at least to my self it was not an accident!!!! I hope this thread winds up in grow diaries as well as introducing myself. I have pics of the last grow in members photos and will post at least once a week through this entire grow. If you want to learn how to clone plants already flowering just stay tuned. I will be using a (SCROG) set up after the clones take. just to nip off any stretching. I hope the final plant is less than 36 inches when finished
    Pommy