Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water Fall Bong - Niagara Falls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iCHRONIC, Dec 28, 2007.

1. So I recieved this metal peice a few days ago from a friend and I don't really like metal pieces so I thought since the bowl can un-screw I can just just it for a insane homemade bong of some sort. The creation is Niagara Falls, whom is a water fall bong. THE MADNESS NEVER ENDS, SHES A BEAST!

We usually take a few bowls and then stop, chronic in this thing is so beautiful, so high, head rushes and damn sometimes puts you on your ass. Shwagg one time made me throw up something fierce.

Niagara Falls:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks good man

3. looks like you need to be a grown ass man to clear it.

4. amen to that. waterfalls get harsh, FAST

5. i like the lotion in the background in the last picture

6. fucking right to that. lmfao.

7. water falls are my favorite way to get high (as long as it's headies).
    does the bowl even hold enough to pull the whole bottle?

8. i love waterfalls man....does that thing milk up the full bottle? cause if so thats a fucking beast and i might have to make one for myself....+ rep

9. NIagara falls is the shit!

10. that's some dense fucking smoke

11. The bowl is a little small, great for a perfect hit and to conserve weed. I have a liberty bowl which can easily fill the whole bottle, but honestly you will die if you clear the whole bottle. We get light headed before we take the smoke to the face and at times it feels like you actually passed out and you just come back with an huge head rush.

Niagara falls is a beast, the madness never ends! Kind of our motto for the bong.

12. if you dont plan on pulling the whole bottle, i would suggest switching to a smaller bottle (1L or 20oz). its a waste of water and time to fill that whole bottle and not milk the whole thing.

13. On a good day if it's dank I can milk and clear that whole bottle, ive cleared 4 l bottles before in 1 1/2 hits.

When you blow out it' seems the smoke never stops coming out of you :smoke:

Those bongs kickass, enjoy hitting that man.

14. i would have to agree

15. just a quick question. i've never used a waterfall bong. how does this one in particular work exactly? i could make one easily, i just have no idea how that thing works! :cool:

16. Well you have a whole at the bottom of the bottle, which you let go and the water will spray out and fill the bottle with smoke and then you take it to the face!

Also like I said I have another bowl peice! I can switch them, like a pair of shoes.

17. Very simple, fill it with water, hold the hole at the bottom of the bottle and screw the cap with bowl on. While your lighting the bowl let go of the hole and while the water drains it creates suction and it's gonna draw in all the smoke and then you unscrew the cap and you hold the hole at the bottom once all the waters out and toke and then release like a carb and you inhale the smoke.

I guarantee you you will be stoned as fuck.:smoking:

18. that reminds me of summer right there, waterfalls and "the lung". have fun :)

19. OMG. "THE LUNG". that's my favorite thing to smoke. ever. hands down. I didn't realize other people called it that. lol.