Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water fall bong hits in shower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WpStoner13, Dec 9, 2011.

1. today before school i smoked a waterfall bong which is good because it doesnt give off smoke if you do it right except for when you blow out.
    If i just spray febreeze air freshener crap when i blow out will it cover all the smell?
    or should i just blow it out the window with makes it freeezing in the shower and i have to step out.
    also what should i say when my mom ask my about smoking and drinking besides just a no, its kinda wierd usually imm just like ya mom i do everyday because im sarcastic alot, thanks.
    :bongin:

2. Blow out the window.

3. Lmfao the sarcastic tone is the best, that way when they catch you, you can just be like "I fucking told you!"

4. THATS EXACTLY WHY I DO IT! hahaha

5. [quote name='"WpStoner13"']today before school i smoked a waterfall bong which is good because it doesnt give off smoke if you do it right except for when you blow out.
    If i just spray febreeze air freshener crap when i blow out will it cover all the smell?
    or should i just blow it out the window with makes it freeezing in the shower and i have to step out.
    also what should i say when my mom ask my about smoking and drinking besides just a no, its kinda wierd usually imm just like ya mom i do everyday because im sarcastic alot, thanks.
    :bongin:[/quote]

yea u should probly blow it out the window but youll probs be fine either way. and if your mom asks about smoking just say "why of course not, in fact i believe cannabis-related crime is of the worst variety. why, theft is nothing but a matter of greed, which, though despicable, can be understood as a basic human failing. acts of violence, brutal though they may be, are often incited by uncontrollable passion or hatred. addictive drugs, such as cocaine and heroin, cause addiction in their users which may be impossible to overcome without rehabilitation. it is understandable that one could be conned into using such a substance and become unable to quit. however, cannabis use rises to a whole new level. overwhelming scientific evidence shows its complete lack of addictive properties. regular cannabis users are doing nothing less than disregarding our society's right to control their personal habits. and in our society's present state, that is nothing short of a threat to national security. so, to answer your question, no, as a patriotic american citizen i would never engage in such rebellious, even treasonous behavior."

6. blow it out the window, then when ur done spray febreze as a precaution. smoking alone causes a smell, i know that i have been in a room and my buddy takes a hit first and i can smell it instantly. but then i take a hit and i cant notice it lol

7. waterfall bong hits in my shower before school=my eighth grade year