Water Delivery in Siskiyou County

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Perpetual Burn, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Hey, GrassCitizens! How's your summer? Bloomin' I hope...

Anyway, I'm looking at some property up in Siskiyou County... no well and we've had it guesstimated that it's about 700 feet deep to hit water, which will make for like a $20k well...

So, I'm thinking maybe go with delivering water for the first year... anybody know of a good affordable water delivery service in the Siskiyou County area?

Got one quote at $380/4k gallons... seems steep. Anybody got any other ideas?

Or does anybody know anyone that can dig a well at a better price than $20k?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Hope y'all are having a great summer... Croptober around the corner.

Peace & Love,
    The Burn Man

"Never feel alone, the Entire Universe is inside you."-Rumi

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im looking for property myself. The well part is pretty important but I have also floated the idea of fitting a few of those 300 gallon ibc totes in the bed of a pickup and filling up at a well on another property and transporting it yourself. I think doing this, along with a cheap rain collection system you could make it work.

3. That’s what I do. A few rain barrels and a few 250 gallon water totes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1