Water curing

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by fasteddie, Sep 5, 2008.

1. [quote name='"Im blunter"']
    I also heard that water cured weed, when frozen, makes the best bubble.[/quote]

I was thinking about this last harvest. I couldn't find anything on google about it with a quick search. Might have to try this.

2. Definitely doing this when I crop out, and out of plain curiosity I have to know.

What's the water taste like?

3. If u wanted to dry in an oven. What temperature works best?

4. I know this thread has been around for a LONG time, and I am eating up all of the info here... I had a very unfortunate experience of getting budworms in my first grow in the last two weeks of flowering, so I couldn't use anything to kill them other than spending two hours a day finding the little fuckers and pulling them out of the buds. I just cut her down and did a wet trim, but since they buds are covered in fucking budworm poop I really have no interest in smoking it. Instead, I plan to do a water cure and then turn it all into a ton of tincture. This thread is full of wonderful info, but my question is this: would those of you whom are experienced in water curing ever consider using a slow running stream of water instead of doing the jar method? I saw this post where the author states that he is supposedly able to water cure his herb in 10 hours instead of 7 days using this method. This sounds nearly too good to be true, but frankly so does water curing in general and that shit works according to a LOT of people, so I am hoping someone, if not multiple people, on here have tried the aforementioned convection current method.

5. Thank you for sharing. Does the water have to be distilled???