Water Curing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DiamondSupply, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Harvest is almost coming where I am, so i'm gonna use "water curing" method to cure my buds. Only 1 question tho, does it smell really bad? Cause I plan on letting the mason jar like in my room roof(a roof you can take off the tile,etc.) I put all my stuff there;

And I read about after like its done curing, putting it in an over at 100C for a minute,repeat unitl it's dried up...good to do?

Thanks!

2. #3 tk86high, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    The method which u r talking about is kinda of bogus , water curing ? everybody knows water causes mold , and the only way to truly dry and cure is to hang them upside down in a dark dry room for 5-7 days. I sometimes use cardboard boxes to speed up the drying by a day or so . 
    But if u wanna try some kinda of odd or different method of drying/curing , go for it , but just use a small amount of ur buds so u can know how it works out and the rest just dry/cure like errrbody else :D

3. This method actually works...you change the water each day, it kinda cleans the buds and all. Takes off the smell and teeh look and the weight, but the quality is higher. Check it out dude :p 

4. If you know how this works, why are you asking for advice?  This cure should only be used to clean over fertilized buds.  It will definitely not  make higher quality buds or increase the potency, this is just not true.  If this were true, all dispensaries would cure this way.  This technique is for cleaning flowers that can't be dried by hanging that have been polluted by the grower.  This cure is a last resort to saving poorly grown weed.

PW

5. True that, I didn't spend $100+ on organic nutrients and soil to water down my buds. My buds taste like candy so I'm good on water curing ! :D

6. im likely using this method since it wont smell as much as weed drying in my closet...

Sent from my SGH-I337M

7. easy answer is to move out of mom and dads B4 growing.