Water Curing First Try

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by A.Friend.Indeed, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Lmfao. My wife doesn’t smoke and she doesn’t want the kids to see me out in the garage all the time. So I try to do most of my blazing at night which coincidentally is the only time I can play Xbox as well. Perfect timing I think.

Man if my kid said something like that at 6 she woulda threw my ass out lol. No joke. I’ve always wondered about contact highs with my kids. Honestly, I don’t want my kids trying weed until their grown and fully responsible. I remember getting behind the wheel the first couple months of me blazing and being way to stoned to drive. Just got lucky.

2. When I first started weed in my early 20s I remember almost getting in a couple accidents because I was so fucking stoned and not pay attention to cars coming at me as I’m leaving parking lots and shit. About 8 Years ago I only ever played Xbox stoned. And then I decided to quit smoking weed which lasted for about a year and a half. For about 4 to 6 months I suck donkey Dick and playing Xbox sober until I got used to it

• Like Like x 1
  3. I play online shooters and I can’t play if I’m not stoned. Can’t really do anything if I’m not stoned actually. Been smoking for 20 + years and I’m only 40. It’s just part of me I guess. Everybody that really knows me, knows I blaze, but I hide it well.

Can’t wait to try this water cured bud though. A couple jars look pretty clear but it’s only been one full day. It was fully dry before I started so I’m thinking it had a good amount of time to eat up most of that chlorophyll.

4. To my understanding once you fully dry/over dry your bud for curing it there is no fixing it

I have 11 full jars curing right now that I had got sick for a week an a half right when I hung them up to dry and they overdried by about three days. I went ahead and put them in jars to cure with Integra package but everyone says once a dries all the way all the stuff for bonds to the plant and even if you re-wet it again and still don’t do the same thing. I don’t know all the details. And I take ppl at face value so I won’t fully jump on that wagon till I see it for my self

5. thats regular curing tho. Idk about water curing

6. Yeah well I had the opposite I think. A lot of people say to wait til the stem snaps because there is still moisture inside. I actually will do that next time. Even after these buds have been drying and are basically fully dry, when I break them up and I get down to the very end of a nug, it’s still slightly moist.

7. I also air/jar cured a jar for 8 days and the chlorophyll smell and taste only improved very slightly. That’s why I’m doing this water cure. Smell and taste are secondary when it comes to medicine.

8. I also wait till the small stems snap. The first ones I over dried the large stems would snap lol. Also agree inside will stay moist after u dry. That’s what curing is for. To bring out the moisture in center. Then u burp jar to remove it then repeat :-]

• Like Like x 1
  9. #49 Vee, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    [​IMG]
    I confess I havn't done the water cure for a few months but I do it 4-6 times per year, on average

once dried I place it in a jar called 'Water Cured' it keeps it seperate from the air dried stuff

for special social occasions, I toke a blunt about 5 feet from non tokers who would not know

Good Luck

ps it only 3 sites I'm on now.. others being no more than 'Click Bait'

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. I saw you on a really random site a while back. Same avatar and everything lol. It was so random I can’t remember what it was. I know you’re on RIU besides this one.

• Funny Funny x 1