Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water bottles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HunkyDory, Apr 5, 2010.

1. If i put ice in a water bottle bowl, would it cool the smoke down and make an easier hit?

2. I would think it would. I've seen people leave a little bit of water in the bottle and then once it is milked or however you do it shake the water around, with your hands closing the holes of course.

3. I don't see why it would not as long as the smoke passes through the ice. Go try it out, but be careful smoking out of plastic and get a cheap bowl ASAP! It will be worth it.

4. I remember when there was snow over here, we put the snow in the water bottle, it was pretty cool :p
    Cooled down the smoke a lot

5. #5 Cerpin Cygnus, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
    We don't know exactly what you're using the bottle for, but if it's a waterfall definitely yes.

6. when ever i use a bottle bong i fill it up half way with ice. very cold.