Water and Sunlight

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by marl3ymum, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Only water, sunlight, and love.
    Opinions please, they are week 4/5 flower.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I think they've got at least another 3 weeks to go but don't worry about week this or that, just go by bud development and trichome status (as learned in the link above).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I would let them flower for several more weeks. Give them all the direct sunlight you can give and they definately need more soil in the containers or feed them something. They use up the food in the soil and the roots grow larger and take up more space in the pot. You need some support for the buds too. They will continue to get more heavy with time. They'll get so heavy with resin that the stems will break. Not bad for a first run though. Good job. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you for the advice!!

5. Plenty of silica will help with that I had 36in colas with no support [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Omg wow nice! I really have no budget on this and it was kind of a experiment since I live where I live. But maybe someday I’ll throw some money in it. The seeds are good genetics though from a friend, just wasn’t lucky enough to find out what.

7. Ok so today I realized that my plants are definitely not getting the sunlight they need. It’s been far too cloudy and I think it’s probably gonna continue this way for a while. Sucks it’s slowing down growth a lot. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Can you bring them inside to finish it up?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have no lights for them, and can’t buy any. So aside from indirect fluorescent light, no

Which is something I’m working towards changing before I try again.

10. Your plants are fine. They don't need several more weeks to finish. Closer to several more days than weeks. I wouldn't worry about some cloudy weather either. Just keep them out of the rain. All is well. You will be enjoying your own smoke in no time.
    RD

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. buy a scope and look for 10 % amber before cutting

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Or wait for the calyxes to swell and 90% of the pistils to shrivel and recede back into the calyx. This process is already beginning to occur.
    RD

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you guys for the advice. I noticed today the amber is much more present, the pictures actually don’t do it justice. This morning I was debating cutting them at the end of the weekend.

14. You haven't posted any pics of trichomes. Which is what good Grace was referring to.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Like I said my photos aren’t good. That’s as far as I can Zoom.

16. I'm a lil confused. Do you have a scope to check for trichomes?
    You made it sound like you do and are already seeing Amber trichomes.

• Like Like x 1
  17. No scope but I can definitely see them, is that not normal? Maybe I have good eye sight?

• Funny Funny x 1