Watching Yoko Ono while high. Amazing realization. Story time

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 998894, Mar 10, 2017.

1. #1 Deleted member 998894, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
    If you don't know who Yoko Ono is, she was/is John Lennons wife. She performs her art by screaming. If you have not seen it,

I first saw this when I was a teenager and just laughed at how weird it was. The other day my friend and I tried out the Zig Zag cigar wraps so we could roll our own blunts. We got incredibly high. For some reason I thought of this video and decided to show it to my friend, Christie. She and I both had that high "Woah! Oh my Gosh!" reaction. We had an overwhelming appreciation for this lady. For me it was so surreal because I noticed Yokos real intentions *Mind fuck* I don't remember all of our conversation (For reasons) but here's what the gist was.

"Holy shit dude! I could trace it from the beginning of life to an end. In terms of energy with all the excitement, struggles and exhausting hardships that come with life."-Christie(a creative writing major)
    "She does it so perfectly it's absolutely amazing. She starts off so strong like a newborn baby until she finally dies at the end." -Shelby (meeee, physics major)

The reason why I wanted to share this with you peeps is that it was an eye opening moment for me. It was just the fact that within a few years I had so much personal growth. I now notice that I see things in an amazing color. It's who past me wanted to become and I like that.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you had any realizations like this.

Side note: I totes posted this at 4:20 and didn't even realize until like 5 hours after the fact.

2. From what I have gathered its was sung over a Katy Perry song, and the yelling is how she perceived the music, without substance.

then again that is only my interpretation

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh my gosh! I love that point of view! I wonder how she feels about music today. Probs just like the video haha.
    Thank you for giving me more to think about. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. thank you as well, hope to see you around, have a nice night.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, art is cool.
    I used to appreciate the talent, but always had that "cool painting, bro" attitude. I went to an art gallery, high af ( obviously), and attempted to interpret everything. The deep meanings and symbolism is astonishing and clever.
    We all see the world in our unique ways

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 Deleted member 998894, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
    This. Is. Amazing. Thank you so much for putting this on here

• Like Like x 1
  7. I love this. Isn't it peculiar how our thoughts are never the same as someone else's? Like in all aspects. What time you think it at as well as where in the room or the world. Sorry this is getting a little weird haha. Thank you for telling your story.