Watching two megachurch preachers defend ownership of their private jets and personal planes, INSANE

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Superjoint, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Where do you get this view from? How do you know what I've based my existence on you haven't even asked me if I am religious or if I hold any religious views.

As for your quotes, yes plenty of paedophiles in every walk of life. You seem to be saying that ALL Catholic priests are paedophiles. In my limited knowledge of the Catholic Church I would take a punt and say this is untrue.

2. I’m in the wrong business, Father...

Lol

I just don’t think I could keep a straight face lol

J

3. I hate like hell to get off topic but I do
    See so very many going after the Catholic Church but nowhere near as many going after schoolteachers / and there is a hundred times more diddlers in that line of work...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. He or she is doing this because another thread was shut down because he/she irritated someone to the point of them spewing hate towards him or her and it was shut down so now father or mother ted is here doing the same. Just wants to get a raise out of you for his/her amusement.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. If one resorts to hatred they're closed minded.. That simple.. Their own mind is on a chain, can't go far. Once it hits a limit of being combated against their belief it will turn into rage.. Meaning people like this are closed minded, selfish, and non accepting of others beliefs. When one questions their beliefs with evidence, they don't accept it and move on.. Some people are incapable of agreeing to disagree.. Then there's others that just stir the pot..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Agreed but you can only poke the bear so much before he lashes out

7. #27 Str8Faded, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Doesn't matter.. When it comes to a belief system one must acknowledge not every opinion is the same and just move on with life.. This is a major problem with society in general. Thinking only their opinion matters and every other opinion is wrong is why people are so divided and why corruption controls. Take protests for example... Lots end up violent due to closed minded individuals who feel violence is the answer to persuade ones beliefs.. They get triggered cause their mental capacity is overloading.. They refuse to expand their mental and think for themselves.

In no way disagreeing with you. People also tend to poke the bear or stir the pot when it's unnecessary especially after they got their point across. There's a point when both sides of the coin should give up and agree to disagree. There's no point in dragging out debates when one goes in circles..
    It's like Christians who believe they were chosen to spread the "word of Jesus".. No, I would not like to hear about something you were told and were brainwashed to believe when I have much more knowledge of their own religion and I don't follow religion.
    I've heard it time and time again, I was open minded to hearing it and thought for myself and denied it, respectfully..
    They refuse to respect when one goes over how religion is a lie and a control mechanism.. Resort to calling us satanists, say we're going to hell, ya know the typical closed minded bullshit.

this video explains my position on the Christian religion and hell itself rather well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup and social workers. Predators go where the prey is....but people are too busy looking at the big bad boogie catholic priest monster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Although this is true you dont see the teachers unions trying to cover it up or sweep it under the rug like the churches do. Mandatory castration for anyone fucking around with a kid period!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. You seem to be confusing the words "all" and "systematic". Maybe you can show me which school district protected child molesters in the same way the church *systematically* covers up the crimes committed by the clergy?
    You cannot. There's no other institution, except the church (Catholic or not), which has done so much evil, it's kinda absurd that it hasn't been dismantled yet. But all in due time.

Now, as far as if I know anything about you ... what do you think? I can only look at your screen name and your replies. Like I said in my previous post you are either a troll or blind to reality. Honestly it makes very little difference who you are. Facts stated by OP and myself aren't going to change, because you disagree with them.

(In the end it does sound like you are a troll and should be banned, since you broke a few forum rules. Cheers.)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Hundreds times more? Where did you get that data from.
    Catholic Church sex abuse cases in the United States - Wikipedia

Do you have any evidence of the systematic abuse and cover-ups by the school system? If anything schools, where many sexual scandals are taking place, are often of religious inclination.

12. #32 Str8Faded, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    We'll quit looking at a lot of these priests when they quit driving sports cars and live in expensive houses... Simple as that..
    Most priests are corrupt and only leech the people with false doctrines of their religion. If one wants to believe in religion and spread that word, I'm fine with that. They do have that free will and to each their own.. But when they're making a ridiculous amount of income and claiming that as tax free, by lying to the people to get them to support them by saying they were the chose one to spread the word of God then I have a major problem with that. They're fake Christians, and no more or less important than the next priest. If love of money is the root of evil, then Satan is their most loyal customer.

Of course some churches do good deeds for the community like charity funds and whatnot, and most the followers are better people than their priest.. I've met open minded Christians, but they're a minority..
    But even corrupt churces do the same thing to trick you into thinking they're doing "God's work" when they're not.. These ones are easy to pick off... If the priest is in a $100k car.. Chances are, he's corrupt.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. And I must add something... If I'm gonna listen to anyone preaching about their "God".. They better do so with love, compassion, understanding, acceptance, and a genuine connection to help those that are lost get closer to "God" and allow God to awaken their spirit. Not some magical man in the sky, you're going to hell if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior... Cause that isn't God's work, that's not love.. that's spreading negativity and hate. God is love. These people are not of "love". you are not of love until you accept yourself and are at inner peace and able to give and accept unconditional love.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The evidence is all over the place as soon as you start doing any digging. I thought the same about the Catholic Church but then I started looking and the statistics are overwhelming.

“Hofstra University researcher Charol Shakeshaft looked into the problem, and the first thing that came to her mind when Education Week reported on the study were the daily headlines about the Catholic Church.
    "[T]hink the Catholic Church has a problem?" she said. "The physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests."
    So, in order to better protect children, did media outlets start hounding the worse menace of the school systems, with headlines about a "Nationwide Teacher Molestation Cover-up" and by asking "Are Ed Schools Producing Pedophiles?"

No, they didn't. That treatment was reserved for the Catholic Church, while the greater problem in the schools was ignored altogether.

As the National Catholic Register's reporter Wayne Laugesen points out, the federal report said 422,000 California public-school students would be victims before graduation — a number that dwarfs the state's entire Catholic-school enrollment of 143,000.”

Cite: Has Media Ignored Sex Abuse In School?

Please look at this government study on the sexual abuse of children which shows that kids are 100x more apt to be abused at school than by priests: https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf

You can believe I am not condoning the Catholic abuse cases - it’s just that the math is there and the statistics are there - more kids go to school than go to
    Catholic Church.

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. There is the BBC actually and in fact the whole British Government.

Don't see how I'm a troll, just trying to engage in discussion.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Check this out Jerry, and this is just a diversion from things far worse. I suspect this only ever came out to hide a much bigger and widespread abuse scandal involving government officials, police and judges that was starting to emerge after Jimmy Saville died.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

And for anything who thinks - this is just the UK then a lot of these high ranking paedophiles have links to people like Jeffry Epstein - it's an international web of child molesters.

17. Regarding the sexual abuse by the priests of the Catholic Church: of course this is just my opinion but it seems like a common sense thing to me - anyone else feel the same way?

This: AS SOON AS YOU TELL A MAN (or woman, ie: a Nun) that they can no longer have sex - EVER EVER EVER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFES - there’s just got to be some pent up sexual frustration no??

No sex ever - smart thing to tell someone? The reason for this is what? Look at the Protestant ministers, the Baptist’s et al - they are allowed to marry; to have sex and we don’t really hear much negativity from that sector - only the branch of the church that says it’s wrong to have sex.

It ain’t natural to tell someone they can’t have some release - some pleasure.

I’d most likely run amok and go on a killing spree from a clock tower myself lol

J

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. 1,400 kids - how can something like that even go on in today’s technological age of communication?

J

19. Deliberate coverup. 1400 is honestly the tip of a very sordid iceberg. The UK bases of power have been largely subverted by an organisation known as Common Purpose. They're the people behind most of the corruption in the UK, including the handing of power over to the EU. They're infiltrating the US now and many other nations, I{ suspect if you follow the snake far enough up that Martin Bormann and his successors will be at the top - but who knows.

About Common Purpose | Common Purpose Exposed

20. You seem like a troll because you say you are from craggy island but then it changes to Israel. You say your female but you call yourself father and you speak of mass but say your are Jewish. You see how you deceive people? Then you quote Jung all the time and phycho analize people to get a rise out of them for your own amusement.....sounds a lot like a troll to me. Be truthful even behind your screen and maybe we will change our minds.