Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching tv high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeadmasterKush, Mar 9, 2012.

1. so Sometimes I don't like to watch tv when I'm high, It gives me the perspective of where the camera is at in the room. LOL. I don't know why just thought I would share my thoughts, anyone else think of this.?

2. try this again when you aren't so high...

3. yea i almost cant watch movies anymore because I notice the green-screens and bad acting

4. I'm the same exact way. I also tried watching Kung Fu panda high and for some reason I was noticing all the little details about the CG and it looked like one long playstation 2 game cut scene.....

5. When I watch movies high it becomes annoyingly apparent that these are just actors acting.

They are people are running lines through their heads as they speak and not really living in the moment.

6. If the editors and directors and camera men did all there work high, movies would be really good. I'm so anal when i edit things high. Even spell checking and using correct English (as much as i can).

7. I dont know about you guys, but you sound a little critical when you blaze lol. I on the other hand love to watch movies when im nice and baked! I feel much more relaxed and calm and just love to chill out and watch a movie. I dont notice these things about movies/tv unless I try to, but once I think about it I cant stop. This happens usually when im not high. I actually find it hard to sit through a movie or watch tv for very long if I havent blazed.

8. I feel the same way, but i don't really watch tv I'm on youtube or watching movies online.

9. I hate trying to watch a "scary" movie even more.

10. Ya, I usually go through phases. Ill watch youtube videos for a while (weeks maybe months), than switch to a tv series maybe, than maybe even read forums all night for a while lol.