Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching the history channel high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronic Will, Sep 10, 2011.

1. I swear the disaster shows on there are fucking crazy when you high you like "it would be so easy to fix this but for some reason mankind doesn't" I was sitting there talking to myself like self whats up? and he was like nah nah ***** im going
    to the supermarket to get a wheel of cheese and I was like sayy whatt and he was like yeah niggggga im going to get some mofouckin cheese and I was ight but get me a root beer and he was like nah man ima do a drive by with my wheel of chesse and then im gonna go back here and it will be swiss cheese ya dig? and I was just like :bolt::yummy::hippie::bongin: yah know what im sayin?

2. wtf you are high as shit hahha

3. I do not know what you are saying, sir.

4. Cmon man, weed doesn't give you downs.

5. get this man some cheese and root beer

6. I like Pawn Stars and ModernMarvels best. Haha I like the name Pawn Stars too. lol

7. Watch some doc's on how they killed Osama High as shit and it was eye opening to say the least lol

8. i feel ya niggha, rip to tha don this slowed down shit, nahh wut im sayin? nawf side homie rip all the fallin.... z-ro aka king of da ghetto

9. you ever look at the back of a dollar bill?

you ever look at the back of a dollar bill... on weed?

10. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']you ever look at the back of a dollar bill?

you ever look at the back of a dollar bill... on weed?[/quote]

Haha classic.

11. I lost the remote after a session and my tv was stuck on the spanish channel. I was watching some drama show when my buddy walked in and was like "The fuck are you doing watching the spanish channel." I was completely mind blown because I thought it was in english and they were talking really fast. I felt like a complete idiot after that.

12. Lol, there were times I was waaaay too baked to get up off the couch, lost the remote in it somewhere, and just watched some foreign language shit for a while. After a while, it's like you know what they're saying, even if you don't understand what they're saying cuz you don't speak the language. It's kinda bizarre. I have a friend who actually learned spanish just by working with mexican migrants pouring concrete all day. Said he just picked it up by hearing them speak it all the time.

13. I hate this guy and his hair.

EDIT: Ancient Aliens FTW

14. Yeah that is exactly how I felt lol, I just kinda knew what was going on.

15. hahahhahahhahahhahaa..... (jumping in air with fist to the sky in a deep heroic screech) .... YES!!!

MY FUCKING FAVORITe movie part.

:cool:.

16. This guy definitely needs to be watching the history channel with that kind of grammar