1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

watching the colors change..

Discussion in 'General' started by Bingongie420, Feb 20, 2003.

1. how many stoners out there like to see their pipe change colors. i just cleaned my chillum and saw how much my pipe changes, it was dark blue and dark red and when i cleaned it it was almost clear now after smoking 3 bowls is on its way back to red and blue. i just think thats pretty sweet how it does that. what do you think about your color changers. post pics if you got them. peace
  2. i love it man its so cool. i just cleaned my glass spoon and its on its way back too
  3. I love em'...My new one I can tell is going to look sweet when all the black fills in. It's like a light red and light blue when clean, dirty, the colors get darker and the clear parts turn black.. The whole pattern reminds me of Spiderman. So I think I'll name it Spidey.. dunno yet...peace
  4. I love mine. It's neat how it changes colors!
  5. There is nothin like a clean colorchanging pipe, full of a bowl. :)

6. I don't understand ? ?

I clean and clean and clean........

and my old brier pipe just stays brown ? ? ;) ? ?
  7. Hahahahaha roach.
  8. yah man, sucks for you. i love color change. mine is awesome, blue-ish colors.

9. i love it... mine has light blue, dark blue, and white patterns in it, and an inside out top... has a big ass marble on the bottom with a flower inside of it.
  10. i looove my colorchanging pipes. my digital cam is out of batteries otherwise i would share. i agree, there is nothing like watching the transgression of your pipe over the days, weeks, months.

then cleaning them out, and starting anew. when i clean 'em, i usually am astonished to find such a difference, like WOAH it looked like THAT when i BOUGHT IT?! *glee*

11. there is also nothing like a slighlty dirty one with a freshly-emptied bowl!!!!!
  12. here are pics of my ccg. it has a nice gold color now, sorry i dont have pics of when it was clean, maybe when i clean it out again. cost $40:
  13. OMG..that's a pretty bowl...mine's ok, but not that colorful yet
  14. yea nice bowl dude

Grasscity Deals Near You