Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching soap operas with my mom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ossger, May 13, 2011.

1. So I'm back from college and a smoke a bowl across the street from my house. I'm leaving for florida tomorrow morning and waiting for my sister to finish packing, so I sit down and decide to watch a soap opera with my mom. Turns out it's a dumb though also very funny genre. I ask my mom all of a sudden simply, "what is going on." My mom has no idea I'm high but it was pretty damn funny all the same.

2. i tried to watch a soap one time, but then i saw a poster on the wall and that was a way better story

3. ya i remember waching a movie with my dad once and right at the end of the movie im just like wait what was this movie about again my dad just stared at me. i finally realized what i said and was like kiding lol i couldnt stop laughing for sooo long