Watching sketchy kids get caught is fun!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kr0nik, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Drug dogs go through our school like once every week sniffing the lockers and cars, but they cant allow the dog to sniff any students in the hallways.

2. [​IMG]

3. Really dont think i would ever post on here about me getting caught. Also best believe, if and when i do get caught it wont be for something as stupid as getting caught smoking in a school bathroom.

4. great man.

5. Cool story bro I have one just like it:

So today this freshman was getting busted by a cop at school, after he had smoked in the school bathroom during finals. I had walked by and couldnt help but laugh at the stupid immature younger kids that have just gotten introduced to weed. However the funniest thing is i was laughing at the 2 cops interigate this small kid as i walked past them, with a quad in my pocket. i almost feel bad for the kid, but w/e it was his own fault for being so stupid.

6. whut? so no one here ever smoked on school grounds and went to class high? my friends and i used to do that all the time. granted there were about 4000+ students but still, smoking on campus doesnt make you a dumbass if you dont get caught.
    JLHS ftw!!

7. lol everyone just smokes at lunch at my school since they let us leave campus for about an hour. we just ride to my friends pad or mine,smoke that bubonic chronic, and go to school.

best part is my 5th period teacher doesnt care if im high as balls in class

8. aww you guys got off-campus lunch?! i think if we had that at my school i woulda actually gone instead of ditching everyday...they had us locked up like prisoners, by my senior year you had to show your id to get in and they only kept on gate open the rest of the day in case someone had a dr's appointment. haha everyone still hoped the fence in the back though.