Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching shows/tv high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prettyslick, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I seem to have this weird perspective watching TV/Movies high. I sorta see what I'm watching from a realistic perspective. Like I see them as actors. In other words, usually when I watch the movie I sort of become immersed in the movie. Whereas, when I'm high, I feel like I'm an outside observer who sees that it's really just Seth Rogen smoking fake weed in Pineapple Express. Does anyone have any fucking clue what I'm talking about? I wish I could explain it better.

2. Well said.

I agree man, i find its worse for things like sitcoms. Certain movies, if done right, will immerse me fully and i dont think about how fake it is. When its a chincy sitcom with a generic soundtrack i just find it so forced and fake.

Its weird.

3. This sounds serious you might die OP :(

jk welcome to the REAL world.

4. I guess I can understand what you're talking about, but I don't experience it.
    Motion picture is one of my favourite media of entertainment and I simply enjoy TV/movies a lot more when I'm baked. The suspense is more tangible, the women look better, the jokes are funnier.

5. for some reason... the second i spark a blunt... i walk over to the laptop and check on Diablo 2 to see what i found.. haha.

6. Dude, yes. I used to think just like that when high and watching movies. It was kind of a bummer but it didn't last long. You just gotta try to forget about it and try to get into the movie.

7. I'm glad you guys actually sorta know what I'm talking about. I also feel like if I can pay attention to movies when I'm high I like fully understand the movie.... it's kind of like the opposite of what I would expect. Also when listening to music I can pretty much hear every lyric.

8. I kinda see what your talkin about OP, when I watch tv baked I get more into the plot and predict what's gonna or not gonna happen. It's kinda weird lol

9. If you can do that, get baked and find out for me what the lyrics to "Rompeprop - Vaginal Luftwaffe" are :p

10. Yeah i get you bro. When im high as fuk i pay so much attention in the acting like shit just kills it for me lol