Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching scary movies high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Jun 30, 2011.

1. I can understand that it makes it more interesting, You must have had an interest in the visualizers before marijuana, correct? I dont like em at all, So i guess that leaves me with a biased opinion, But pretty much I just get annoyed when people, like the elton dude said, will listen to the stereotypical pot music, and gaze at a computer screen for an hour watching a visualizer lol. Sounds like you just have an interest in it regardless, And weed enlightens it. My post wasnt aimed twards your kind, so I do apologize for any hard feelings you may have recieved while reading my OP, but for any of you 15 year olds out there.. Im watching you... :devious: :D :wave:

2. hard feelings over an opinion? relax bro, to each their own :smoke:

As far as an interest in visualizers, I always was intrigued by them. Weed makes you like the things you already like even more, but doesn't make you like things you don't like, i suppose.

3. I watched the exorcist high about a week ago Shit tripped me out soooooo bad I was like crying

4. Want a real fun horror movie when baked? The Cell.

5. Youre catchin on, Lulz, Youre catchin on. :D Even tho theres people who think pot makes em gay... :laughing: :yay:

6. I couldn't agree with you more man. I blame movies and TV.

Every time you see someone smoke bud on in a movie they always like hallucinate or some shit and I'm just sitting there like wtf?

All that does is make weed look bad.

Although i do like listening to sublime and slightly stoopid, etc... when I'm high and thats typical i suppose.

7. ahaha that means they love the cock sober too, but they're in denial :p

8. I watch visualizers while baked because they look cool, not because I'm tripping. The colours aren't "magical" but it does look way cooler when I'm baked.

9. Yea i reallly enjoy listening to music while high, and i even like music videos better wen high, But i just cant stand to see like 3 or 4 stoned 8th graders sitting around a computer watching the visualizer lol. And yea, I 100% agree with you about the movies, They never make it seem how it actually is. Like in half baked, they all get high and dave chappelle goes flying around town n shit with a dog, a lot of movies are alot worse tho lol, like u said, a bunch of colors n shit as if your hallucinating... :rolleyes: Damned kids.

:D :wave:

10. Personally I enjoy watching movies that aren't necessarily scary but more insightful or that makes you think of things in a different aspect than normal. Movies I like to watch baked (and even when I'm sober) are stuff like A Clockwork Orange, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Across the Universe, Donnie Darko, etc. Call me a stereotypical stoner or whatever but I love movies that confuse you and screw with your mind. However like Elton said I hate those who think its fun to just stare at a computer screen or a wall for hours on end while baked.

11. Scary movies when you're high are sick.

12. I attempted to watch Silent Hill high. I got to the Title Menu and had to turn it off lol.

13. i want to have a colab of blade and twilight :smoke:

14. Only ever time I got super paranoid and was on the verge of a panic attack was when I watched a scary movie

15. I already get super scared from watching scary movies...I can't do it. I'd fucking flip out.

16. I watched this doco last week when i was baked, it was about some little kid who got possessed by the devil and had to be exorcised. but anyways i like the rush i got from being scared out of my fucking mind..

17. I'm a pussy when it comes to scary movies high or not. I like watching thrillers when I'm high sometimes though... But I like comedies best and as some one else said stand up comedy. Its the best when you're stoned.

18. Now, ask yourselves this: would you have the courage to finish the entire music video of "Baby" by Justin Bieber while stoned?

19. Arent there like 2 words in that song? Oh and baby? Lol JB is fuckinnn gay.

20. The Crazies high was awesome.. Funny and crazy