Watching out for the Dodo bird in the sky

Discussion in 'Security' started by Schweino, Apr 9, 2012.

1. This is just a post to satisfy my curiosity about the plan in the sky. While I'm not 100% sure that it is a police/fed plane looking for illegal activity, I figure Id post to get any info on this sort of thing.

I think I heard that those planes are able to detect MJ fields from above with some technique. Can they detect one or two plants, or only big fields?

2. They don't look for one or two plants. Even if they did they wouldn't do anything about it. Better thing to do with there time

3. Yeah I was thinking about doing a test plant here soon, just to see how it all goes down :) But I was scared of that damn plane! Haha

4. If it's a plane then its probably not searchin for farms. Around here they use choppers with forward looking infrared cameras. They are looking for indoor growing and can see if there is lots of heat coming from your house.

this is how my mate got raided, he was growing in his attic and it snowed. later that day all the snow on his roof had melted, every house around him was covered in snow. it was so obvious and he got a battering ram thru his door at 5am next day

5. And that's exactly why successful guerilla growers usually scatter their grows over a large area with just one or two plants at any one location within 100 yards or more. Often planting in 3 or 4 large areas separated by many miles. This not only makes it quite difficult to spot their plants from the air but assures thieves or hikers won't stumble on or likely find any more than a handful of plants at most. Requires careful mapping accuracy and a good memory, but it works well.