Watching NatGeo!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ToTheDome, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Watch Drugged: High on Marijuana on NatGeo its like weird.. It covers BOTH sides of the argument. Good Watch.

2. yeah i seen that its pretty crazy:smoke:

3. i love watching nat geo shit when im stoned its all hella wellmade

4. Haha, explain to me why it's so good, so i have a reason to watch it on netflix

5. I just recorded Drugged: high on cocaine the other day.

My friend was telling me about the one on bud and thizz. I need to watch them!

6. I've seen the ones on other drugs. Most are incredibly harsh but one (a popular clubdrug) version was actually pretty lenient. It made it out to be a good thing and shit it seemed. I missed some of it though.

The one on weed is alright but the narrator says some dumb shit sometimes

7. " The THC hi-jacks your brain, like some sort of herbal terrorist "

Thats the only thing i remeber from that show.

8. Hmmm, i cant' figure out if thats a good thing?

9. This. I just watched it a few hours ago didn't really learn anything I didn't know. Its on marijuana so I was interested but I don't think its worth watching. The narrator would say some stupid shit.

10. I managed to learn a few things from it. The science side of it is pretty good

11. I made it through like 20 minutes or so the first time it aired.

Normally I like National Geographic, but when it comes to drug-related shows, it is biased, and spreads misinformation, and further degrades cannabis users.

I watched an episode of Taboo where they went to this village and drank Ayahuasca (DMT tea) and said that DMT is a substance that makes the user feel horrible feelings of dread and death. WTF man.

12. It was on tonight. I was blazed and at first it's kind of cool because they have the fast flowing graphics on how THC enters the system but then they get outrageous with their arguments.

They gave this chick who is used to smoking mids a whole bag off the volcano vape and wondered why she was so ripped. Their argument for temporary psychosis.

Then ended with some d-bag saying how his life was saved once he stopped smoking marijuana.

13. honetly i hated drugged it just showed a bunch of losers as the people who represent cannabis users

14. Hearing the bad stuff about this show has only made me want to watch it more to see it for myself lol. Excited to see the girl get "temporary psychosis" from a volcano bag

15. Lol she is ripped but c'mon she even showed them the "regular" weed she was smoking before the study and it was bad looking.

16. My life was saved from not smoking marijuana as well so am I a d bag?

17. [quote name='"voorhee"']My life was saved from not smoking marijuana as well so am I a d bag?[/quote]

I don't know who you're talking to but I'd like to hear the story about how quitting marijuana has saved your life. Very interesting. Care to elaborate?!

18. lol THIS thread.

Its like the walking dead..

19. He's talking to me. I'd like to know the whole story as well. I feel like that is almost like saying my life was saved from not drinking coffee. Obviously you have certain circumstances where people shouldn't drink coffee but you can still OD on coffee/caffeine a lot easier than marijuana.