Watching Horror Movies While High?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by yippykaiyay, Nov 1, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should I watch The Nun high?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2018.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I usually watch action or animated movies while high (The Incredibles 2 was amazing. I just have to say that.) and have never done horror movies.

I don't get terrified of them but I do jump easily if the jump scares are good enough and I appreciate the creepiness of thing- like I like putting pieces together from complex storylines and connecting dots and shit. Basically, I'm thinking of watching The Nun this friend in my dark-ass dorm room after smoking a blunt. I'm curious about other people's experiences with watching horror movies. lol!

I feel like it'll be lit... A lot of people that I've talked to liked the movie even though the critics' reviews were trash. Eh, horror movies usually get low ratings anyway.

2. Any film is more enjoyable while high lol

• Agree Agree x 3

3. A priest with a haunted past and a novice on the threshold of her final vows are sent by the Vatican to investigate the death of a young nun in Romania and confront a malevolent force in the form of a demonic nun.
    One of the funniest dumb horror movies of late, as Romania is a Eastern Orthodox Church, so why send Irish Roman Catholics to such an event is er....crazy ...lol
    Score 2/10

Jack Black and Cate Blanchett, play Harry Potter in this irritating CGI comedy
    kids with stoner parents only, the word is irritating ...lol
    Score 5/10

September 2018 Pred. Armed. Reprisal. Nun. Siberia. CRA etc etc..

Clock in the Wall ^^^ ..is my kind of stoner horror ...lol

4. DAMN... lmao I'm not even considering Jack Black's movie tbh. But only 2 out of 10 for The Nun... Shit...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. For me there was just too many holes in the script..this is eastern europe

but hey heres some more/....lol

See all 1,129 user reviews » ...lol

this will get you pooping ..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Subbed :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brucelee's moives can make people feel high :cop:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Oh hell yes. Halloween is what I'm immensely excited about.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Oooh. Never even got around to watching one of his movies.

10. I enjoy good horror movies, but I've stopped watching rough stuff when high.

The herb is much better suited for Sci-fi and obviously, comedy.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I remember the first time I saw the original texas chainsaw massacre
    At first we're all stoned an carrying on and then shit got real and no one else spoke a word until it was over

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. yea of course, do it.
    unrelated, but i play scary games high and its cool.

13. OP, just do it. I prefer old school - kind of trashy and, to be honest, not scary at all - horror movies. They look much better when you're stoned.