Watching dad plants and something happen please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RipperOfBongs, Feb 14, 2014.

1. My parents are on vacation and I'm watching the plants. They have two rooms in the area, the one with the plants nearly flowered and the other the stage before.(sorry for probably fucking up terms but idk this stuff)

Well anyways the room with the plant least develop I just saw had the plant fall down. He has a ten day cycle set and yesterday was ten days so I added water and they were fine but now that one plant looks bad.

They use oasis clabers if that helps.

They get back Sunday. Should I try something to save it or just leave it as is for my dad?

Please help me. Their clones fucked up so besides for the ones nearly ready to be harvested this one is all they got...

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. He told me to hang if they start to fall but given that there isn't any Buds on it I'm guessing not to?

Please help I'm clueless with this shit

3. We will need more specific details as far as how the plant was raised and kept. Temps, oh of your water. Nutrient schedule etc without some of these things or at least a picture, Your diagnosis will be quote difficult

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I figured I didn't give enough details given I don't have a ton. But just called in and he just told me to not touch anything and he will try and fix it.