Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

watching anti-pot stuff when your bored/high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420blazed, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Does anybody else do this? if your bored or bored when your high do you ever just watch anti pot adverts and i always find them funny and entertaining due to the amount of crap they're talking:smoke:, was just curious if other people do this too

2. Hah, I get a kick out of doing that as well.:smoke::smoke:

3. ive seen all the commercials like melting the couch and the dogs..what else is therE? and i seen the tmnt ones too lol

4. hell yeah! esp. the melting in the couch girl lmao

5. this stuff upsets me because most of it is believed by people

what i love about this shit is that the "war on drugs" has the following weapons at its disposal:

"it's stronger than it used to be"
    "it will make you do other drugs"
    "it will damage your brain"

is there actually anything else they say? fuck sakes im so tired of hearing this same recycled garbage, since the damn 1940's and 'reefer madness' people are taken up in this twisted disgusting lies

6. doesn't really give me a good laugh.
    kind of makes me angry.
    but change is coming.

7. Hardly anybody saw Reefer Madness, it got popular in the '70s because it was so exaggerated. It wasn't a primary source of anti-marijuana feelings.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I saw a show the other night on Hulu that followed the DEA around on raids just like the COPs show. It just made me pissed[​IMG] but it was still worth a look.

9. HAHA there's alot of shwag smoking being done in that video

that's probably why they don't like weed

10. lmao! :smoke:

11. most of it just gets me all worked up lol