Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching a silent film while baked.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High Dokebi, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I think I'm gonna be watching The Artist today in a movie theater, and I was wondering if any of you guys have had the experience of watching a silent film while being baked. If you do, I would like to know your experiences

2. It sounds like it'd be boring for some reason. Idk.

3. ive watched a ton of Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplan high as fuck lol, love those films, though... they arent like the really really old silent films.... but, they are close hahahahha

4. Cool.... I guess I'm gonna watch it then lol

5. I don't know about silenced movies. But what I do know is that I love to play a regular movie and putting my headphones on and put my music on shuffle.

Really awesome :smoke:

6. Hell yeah dude, enjoy it, The Artist is a great film. I was baked as fuck when I went to see it last weekend and have to say I enjoyed it thoroughly.

7. I do all the time, The Artist was good, Chaplin and the original guys are even better.

8. this. no offense.

9. I rather download old episodes of Drake and Josh and watch it while I feel sorry for myself about how old i've gotten