Watchful Mother

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by creative zen, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I am 18 and I am about to adjust my bank account so I can order stuff offline. My mother will be checking what I order though and she will know exactly what I order. She smokes herself :D and is extremely for anything to do with it, but I'm still kinda bugged about telling her I want the Bud Bomb. So I have two questions I guess,1) is there a way I can discreetly get the Bud Bomb
    ( Bud Bomb Predator - Metal Hand Pipe - Black - Grasscity.com ) or 2) how can I tell her about it?

2. get a secret debit card since you are 18?

or one of those visa gift cards, the ones with 4 dollar activation fees

3. I still might have to deal with explaining the package she had no idea about and what is in the package when I retrieve it. But I think it's less risky that way too

4. Your mom blazes? and your afraid to tell her you want a piece? First step, realize your blessed to have the mother you have. Second step, buy a pre paid credit card and order it with that. Ive ordered a bunch of stuff in the past with them.

5. Ive done the same^

6. Visa gift card

7. Yeah a Visa Gift Card would be the way to go but I don't see why you're so paranoid :p. If your mom smokes then you have nothing to worry about :).

8. Get a Visa Gift card at walmart and ship it to a friends house.

9. Yup, you're right, just me being a chicken I guess. Imma just go and tell her today then order it with my regular card