Watched someone get arrested.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by djtoneb, Mar 4, 2009.

1. #1 djtoneb, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    dude it was total bull, this guy was just sitting out in front of the residence, cold as shit outside, toking up and shivering. and next thing i know campus police come by and without a warning just apprehend him and take him away. poor guy. i'd be the shit out of whoever reported him.

hella weak. there was some other kid watching it too, probably knew him or something.

2. This is the 3rd alike story posted...all made by fairly new user accounts.

WTF?

3. Dude there are over 90 marijuana arrests per hour, it's no suprise.

4. God damnit, do we have more copy pasta again?

5. Seems like it...:rolleyes:

6. Its the same guy on different accounts. Someone should really PM a mod and ask them to check the accounts IP's, because its just some kid trying to get attention.

7. Yeah I definitely think they should do that. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised, asshole. :rolleyes:

8. hes doing a pretty good job lol

9. Haha, yea but then again trolls NEVER fail, somehow they manage to piss someone off.

But then again it could just be a kid whos mom works 14 hours a day and he comes on here to get attention because no one else cares about him... But then again I could be wrong.

10. Only people I have seen get arrested were drunk chicks.

11. crazy how every body smokes outside in the cold on the excat same day as each other in teh excact same spot in front of a campus and they get ratted on,, TSK TSK TROLL!

12. wheres the 4th guy? c'mon...,.