Watched most fucked up movie ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Four-Two-Zero, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Requiem For A Dream

2. #2 Deleted member 15510, Aug 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

3. terrible and scared

4. im never going to do anything besides weed. im even going to quit ciggarettes, right now.

5. The first thing I told my friend after watching that movie was "Dude..if I ever become a heroin junkie, kill me."

Personally, I think the most fucked up movie I've ever seen was Eraserhead. Soo disturbing.

However, I highly reccomend it and also Pi; it's by the same guy who did Requiem.

6. Pi is completely mind blowing.

7. bro, someone tell me that they've seen the movie grandma's boy while blazed...:D

8. pi was a great movie.

requiem just fucks with your head so bad. really makes me never ever want to try heroin.

9. Jesus Christ I hoped I wasn't the only one. Favorite high movie of the past year, hands down.

10. really makes me never want to try anything

11. Requiem reminded me about our nation's #1 drug problem after meth: PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. The mother's story was so fucking depressing...I hope my mother never fucking goes on diet pills.

12. Darren Aronofsky is one of my favorite directors.

Pi is the supreme shit, and Requiem for a dream is so fucking well done... he's one amazing film maker

13. i love that movie. i have only meet a few peopel who have seen it. i own it and have seen it like 10+ times. pi kicked ass but i have only seen it once i think i'll go rent it

14. I havent seen RFAD. But as far as heroin is concerned, you should all watch Ray. It's the life of Ray Charles played by Jamie Foxx, its actually really really deep...and he was a heroin junkie for 40 some odd years.

15. It was a pretty good flick. I think i'm gonna watch it again tonight.
    '
    And yes, whoever said Eraserhead was the most disturbing film, i completely agree with. It's also one of my favorite films, -no one can be as disturbing as Lynch,

16. Just watched it today too, that girl at the end who was selling herself had the worst life

17. that was a tight movie ... so was puff puff pass:smoking:

18. are you guys talkin about that one movie with marlon wayans as the pothead yeah that movie was wierd but not as wierd as the one with Leonardo Dicrappio as the heroin/crack junky I didnt really like that one too disturbing

19. Pi was a load of crap imho they even fucked up the damn title... should be phi based on the subject matter but yeah req was classic sans those silly repeating sale scenes

waste of film really cuz we all got it after 2 repeats

Edit - ^ that would be basketball diaries