Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watched "lincoln" blown..u know...the movie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peterzah95, Jan 19, 2013.

1. so i went with my buddy n his parents to see that movie lincoln...blown...it was pretty sick. me n my friend cracked up on really serious parts. n then it actually was a really good movie too. the only other time i went to the movies high was wen i saw "hit and run", it was the shittiest movie i ever saw. but watching lincoln was the shit. has anyone else seen "lincoln" stoned??whats on your opinion on the movie?:ey:

2. I saw Lincoln while I was just flat out rocked, that was by far one of the best movies I've seen in some time

3. Did his parents have to buy you the ticket??

4. if your replying to tfsk then that means your under 18..

5. im 22 brah, i meant they payed for my ticket, like i saved money n shit

6. I rather read about his accolades opposed to seeing a truncated Hollywood version of, arguably, one of the most brilliant presidents in US history.

7. [if your replying to tfsk then that means your under 18..][/QUOTE] Lincoln isnt even rated r, bitch

8. Lincoln isnt even rated r, bitch[/QUOTE]

Didnt say it was. Just wierd going to the movies with a friend and his parents lmao

9. I dont see whats weird about that....

10. You watched Lincoln get a bj?

11. I dont go to the movies with my friends and there parents

12. Maybe you're weird then

13. Or maybe Im not 15?

14. Lincoln was so boring i fell asleep halfway through dont really like those movies though

15. that looks like a pretty good movie. i think i'll try to go sometime.

16. I liked Lincoln, but I saw Zero Dark Thirty and Django Unchained during the same week and I defienetely thought Lincoln was third best out of them. Still it was awesome though, Im surprised by how many great movies came out within the last couple months:D

17. Well, you sure act it.

18. Or maybe hes just different than you and likes seeing movies with his friends or parents sometimes?? Its not all that weird