Watcha gonna do with dat smelly sticky messy roach?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by hardrokker, May 24, 2019.

1. Few months ago bought 30 each of these tiny clear plastic test tubes 75mm (2.95") long and 13mm (0.5") diameter for just $5.99 on amazon for the purpose of with minimal size carrying roaches in my pocket. A tiny Ziplock type plastic container is rather useless for containing smell as are traditional small weed stash boxes and product pre-roll containers are unnecessarily bulky for roaches. At this point with a thumbs up have concluded the tubes are worth sharing with you others that expand consciousness.

They have a white plastic cap and are used as small fluid containers (like blood) at medical labs so the caps are very secure and thus totally contain weed tar smell while being easy to install or remove with a pull and push. They are very light and won't break if dropped. Note they are smaller than average joint lengths (100mm ~ 4inches) so would not be a choice to carry say pre-rolls that are always are sold in longer containers. I always have enough stuff in my pockets that I don't really like adding anything more larger like usual joint pre-roll containers that are always 4 to 7 inches long with a larger diameter than the below link product. There are also similar tubes just 60mm long however too short means some joints barely smoked may not fit. At head/pipe shops I've been to, have not seen any similar solution this small so it could be another item on the shelf under a sign: ROACH TUBES

https://www.amazon.com/DEPEPE-Clear-Plastic-Tubes-13%C3%9775mm/dp/B073Y11JLB/ref=pd_day0_hl_328_1/133-2854058-5897714