Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watch this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gods Boner, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I posted a video a while back of my friends making music, but they just finished their song. If you wanna download it lemme know and I'll post a link to download it. Get high to it. Vibe to it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5g5UbmamI&list=UUl_jg0s7b_FbSXRlzzc6p4w&feature=plcp]Cheers. - YouTube[/ame]

2. I call it my finals joint. Tomorrow is my last exam. Just wanted to put this in here.
    [​IMG]

3. #3 smrs, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    about 36 seconds in it starts sounding good about a minute in some faggot gets on the track
    i hope he commits suicide --Disrespecting other members and telling them to kill themselves is not acceptable here--
    [​IMG]

4. [quote name='smrs']about 36 seconds in it starts sounding good about a minute in some faggot gets on the track
    i hope he commits suicide

Criticism is nice and so is anal sex, both hurt for a couple seconds then the bitch stops caring. If he ever commits suicide I'll let you know.