Watch This Fucking Video

Discussion in 'General' started by Ta'veren, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Wow, thats nuts! Those are by far the craziest acts of stupidity i've ever seen.

Damn I hate toronto though. I remember that hockey game too, it was in the playoffs.

Man, I miss hockey so much :(

2. pretty entertaining

3. The wet floor sign to the face ain't nothin. Honestly, being hit with a wet floor sign doesnt hurt at all. Unless of course it's a super tall one and your hit over the head with it REALLY hard.... because then it might bend and hit your back leaving a welt. I know some people who are in backyard wrestling. But if you want some crazy shit, take some chops across the chest from Chopzilla. They had a chop contest at my friends concert for a free tattoo. When Chopzilla delivers a chop, he winds up. Fuckers hand travels a full 180 before it hits your chest. A guy took upwards of 20. His chest was bleeding afterwards.

4. yikes. In the begining I was just chillin' and gigglin' (I can't explain why other people in pain is so funny to me), but it turned into a bunch of ewhs and OMGs. Some of that shit was brutal!

Mustard, haha I use to watch those backyard wrestling tapes, but I have never met anyone that did it. Crazy ass shit.

5. cement is hard...

6. dude thats an awesome vid thanks for sharing

7. dude i just saw the end lol the stupid old lady

8. i like the end when the kid who gets somethign thrown at him hits thw kid who threw it at him

9. ouch thats pretty brutal, most of that footage ive seen on ebaums though, but still nasty

10. Wow people are stupid. Some of those look deadly.

11. half the time i was cringing and yelling out OWW! and OOOOHHHHHH

some of that stuff looked mind bendingly painful

12. people are fucking morons. all that shit where they were just winding uip and nailing each other in the face is fucking retarded. that fat kid hitting that kid in the face was mad funny though. but all that shit with the back yard wrestling type stuff... fucking idiots. just because you can take pain doesn't mean you should do anything like that without training.

whatever... people will always be morons.

13. My friends are in a federation. AXO. America's Xtreme Organization of Wrestling.

When they do their concerts (they got bands too), they always have AXO wrestlers performing. Some of them wrestle too under different personas. It's funny because I'll be like "What up Steve?" he'll reply "Who the fuck is Steve?! I'm [insert character name here]."

It's fun stuff.

http://cadaverz.com/Images/Shows/BSC_Show_20.jpg - The guy up on the balcony is Big Red (Chopzilla).

http://cadaverz.com/Images/Shows/BSC_Show_17.jpg - The guy in the Orange and the child molester mustache is Steve aka BSC aka Ellis D aka whatever name he comes up with. The other guy is Toxic Ty.

http://cadaverz.com/Images/Shows/BSC_Show_19.jpg - I got no clue who the fuck that is, but he's wearing an AXO shirt and he's flyin into a vending machine. You can see my friend Double J easily, he's the only one balding in the picture.

http://cadaverz.com/Images/Shows/BSC_Show_30.jpg - That's BSC performing, I want that shirt, but when I went to the concert they didn't have it in my size. Fuckers.

Unfortunately I can't find any AXO photos other than ones taken at concerts.

14. haha In picture 17 it looks like my friend Randy and Kid Rock.

15. That video was fucking hilarious. I liked the part with the dude running infront of the train and the fat kid punching that one dude in the face. Classic!

16. yeah, that one was awesome...

the one that looked like a 4x4 event with the people tumbling down the hill was brutal...

17. Mad props to the guy and the train. That shit was so close to hitting him.

18. My favorite is the kid who gets something thrown at him. I love the way he just walks up and knocks that little bitch straight to the ground. I like the bear, too. That's just hilarious the way the bear grabs that lady. It's a good video too. The clips are put together nicely, and it all fits the music too. You can't go wrong with Limp Bizkit when you're making a video with a bunch of people getting the shit beat out of them by life.

19. Yah that kicked ass, you know damn well some people got hurt though. Train dodging... kick ass!