Watch this and spread the word

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Suckmesnowboard, Jun 4, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI]YouTube - ‪RUN FROM THE CURE - Full Version‬‏[/ame]

this will change your views on the ganja we smoke today

2. this is such a good documentary. i was so disappointed, my parents agree with me that weed should be decriminalized but when i showed them this awhile back they were like 'theres no way that can be true'. as if a bunch of old canadians decided to fake an hour long documentary. i guess it just goes to show that some people will never accept the truth :confused:

but on the bright side i put some flyers up with information on where to find this documentary so hopefully i spread some knowledge around.

3. yeah, its insain how people are so afraid of a plant.
    really good documentary

4. Amazing how we still pay almost no attention to this.

5. I seen this and was like whoa....why is the world we live in like this...we could be curing the loved ones around us...

6. yeah my next door neighbor just died from cancer and neither he nor his wife would have ever considered hemp oil treatment (or were even aware of its existance). and now his wife is suspecting that there is a carcinogen or something in the neighborhood that helped cause and accelerate it. it bums me out that if i told her about something like this she would get all pissed off at me just for trying to help.

7. It's a sad fact but what can you do if they choose to close their eyes and block their ears.

Governments and politicians are often funded by pharmaceutical companies and drug related organisations, legal or illegal, to ban certain drugs because there's a commercial interest in banning them.

In the end it's all about money to them. I'm sure one day karma will come back one day to bite them real hard. The upside is that at least your awake.

If I had cancer or one of my family member has cancer then i'll be sure to try hemp oil first. Chemo is very very expensive and honestly I rather be dead then go through that shit.

8. "Every Cancer patient statistically brings $400,000 - $1.8 Million from diagnoses to death. Chemotherapy is the leftover from World War 1 & 2 based on Mustard Gas. Mustard Gas is forbidden as a war chemical at Geneva Convention. That's what they put directly into the bloodstream of people & hoping when after everything dies. That the patient still stays alive only the good cells renew & the Cancers cells will not"

Sick right?

9. karma isnt real. nothing will happen to them. They will stay rich and powerful.

10. Can you prove that karma isn't real or vice versa? Karma is very very similar to newton's third law, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction except that with karma it doesn't restrict itself in the form of physics.

It's just like an opinion. For example I can't say that your belief in karma isn't real is wrong because you choose to adopt that concept. Concepts or ideas are just concepts or ideas. It's not tangible. It's not fixed.

Karma is just an idea and it can manifest itself in infinite forms. Like all concepts, beliefs or ideas whether you choose to believe in it is up to you and therein lies the beauty of it.;)

11. awesome, cant believe i have never seen that,.

12. Well stated, just like science cannot scientifically prove evolution. As related to you cannot dissprove ones belief in Gods creation, or how ever you may think we became where we are now today...;)

13. fuckin deep

14. Can you prove karma is real? And comparing a made up fairy tale force to basic laws of physics should never be done. It almost seems like somebody took newtons 3rd law and tried to apply it 'good' and 'bad' actions people make.

Well guess what...what you consider good or bad isnt what actually is good or bad. Everybody has their own ideals about good and bad. To actually think some magical force keeps things 'even' by doing bad things to people who do bad things is just insane...

15. Lol please everyone tell me you watched this video....

16. Go read what I said again. You obviously misinterpreted what I said.

If you didn't comprehend what I had said then never mind what I said.

17. hmm ok let check this out

"It's a sad fact but what can you do if they choose to close their eyes and block their ears.

Governments and politicians are often funded by pharmaceutical companies and drug related organisations, legal or illegal, to ban certain drugs because there's a commercial interest in banning them.

In the end it's all about money to them. I'm sure one day karma will come back one day to bite them real hard. The upside is that at least your awake.

If I had cancer or one of my family member has cancer then i'll be sure to try hemp oil first. Chemo is very very expensive and honestly I rather be dead then go through that shit."

after re-reading this, ive decided that my comprehension skills are perfect here. You should consider drafting it.

18. Seriously I have no doubt in my mind if we get this out in public eyes we can save lives...it's right in front of us, you best believe if anyone or myself get cancer i'm on it...I personally have seen my best friends mother survive cancer with hemp oil, she is now cancer free after 2 years of hemp oil, almost ending her life with the chemo...thanks for watching it, pass it on, FB it if you can spread the word!!!!

19. Yea, I've seen it before - we got a little side tracked. Sorry op.

There's actually other cures that have seen results against cancer growth in people. It's just the government and the pharmaceutical companies don't have a commercial interest in it as compared to chemo.

It's really disturbing to see that Rick was sent to prison for trying to save people's lives just because he broke the law. It's stories like these that make people resent the law and those in power.

20. This video won't convince people who aren't already in agreement with us; Sounds a lot like a sales pitch, but it is indeed good information. THC and Cannabinoids have been shown to cause apoptosis (cell death) of brain cancer cells (gliomas/glioblastomas)