watch the redneck grow perpetch!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mosesnumb, Aug 2, 2012.

1. And last years filter isn't making the cut... so it looks like i gotta run to the hydro store this weekend and pick me up a bigger better newer carbon filter.

2. Totally overhauled the grow room, disassembled everything, moved it all around, and now my room vents into my attic, so i can't exactly keep it 61f in my tents anymore, but come the fall and winter i can take my a/c out of my window... so a fair trade... besides that, 70-74 ain't too bad...

3. [quote name='"mosesnumb"']Totally overhauled the grow room, disassembled everything, moved it all around, and now my room vents into my attic, so i can't exactly keep it 61f in my tents anymore, but come the fall and winter i can take my a/c out of my window... so a fair trade... besides that, 70-74 ain't too bad...[/quote]

Smell issue? Or electricity from running the A/C?

4. Those are primo temps man

5. Got up to 82 in the flower tent this afternoon, not exactly ideal, considering the lights were off, but it did get to 102f today... so I'm satisfied, i'll run the ac full blast at night.

6. Transplanted 4 clones to 2 gal pots in my super soil before i put my mother plants in it, gonna make sure its not too stout.

Pics to come tonight.

White widow is sporting pistils, good sign, clipped 4 more clones off of it.

Critical auto is starting to put some weight on.

Berry bomb is taking off.

And the auto blue mammoth dwc is creeping along, kind of disappointing, its growing but i still have yet to see roots out of the net pot, but i haven't top watered in days so its getting moisture from the bubbles bursting.

Could not believe the amount of roots in the solo cups the clones were in! Like freakishly plentiful.

7. Here's the pics.

ForumRunner_20120903_230027.png

ForumRunner_20120903_230152.png

ForumRunner_20120903_230219.png

ForumRunner_20120903_230252.png

ForumRunner_20120903_230322.png

ForumRunner_20120903_230346.png

ForumRunner_20120903_230417.png

ForumRunner_20120903_230550.png

Attached Files:

8. Original 4 ww clones were taken 8/27. So 7 days and 50% are rooted. Acceptable for now as i have went clone crazy and have a dozen solo cups in the flower tent.

Seems that so far my cloner is 50% by day 7 and 100% by day 10. So like i said can't complain. Put the 2 ww clones in solo cups full of my soil straight to flower to see how it goes. The other 4 buckets are clones put in 2 gal super soil (blueberry bubblegum kush X Querkle)

9. Family pic in the flower tent

ForumRunner_20120907_224245.png

Critical +auto bud shot.

ForumRunner_20120907_224516.png

Attached Files:

10. Nice family you got there Moses! :):):)
    Me likey!!!!

11. The girls be looking purrrdy. Lovin that last pic :smoke:

12. I'm having an issue with 90% of my plants. Not sure if its ph or deficiency. But its almost got to be ph, but then again the last autos i did outdoors were the same soil ... idk guys. Posted twice in the sick plants section to no real answer. Trying a couple diff things out to see what helps and what doesn't.

13. You don't happen to have a PH test kit? If not, I'm fairly sure I have a water parameter test kit somewhere.

14. Got a digital one from hydro before.

15. What issue are the plants showing?

16. ...you said your using "super soil"...are you using the mix that Subcool uses, or is the actual name of the soil "super soil?"

17. Its not subcools, its a version of a water only soil from the organics section consisting of :

3cu/ft promix organic/ compost
    1 bag perlite
    1 cup bone meal
    1 cup blood meal
    1 cup bat guano
    1 cup alfalfa meal
    1 cup kelp meal
    1 cup green sand
    1 cup dolomite lime
    4.5#s worm castings

18. ....thats alot in the mix, but all good stuff...you definately do not need to add anything else.
    ...did you let the mix set and cook for a couple months? ...or did you put the soil to use immediately just after you mixed it?

19. Mm.... it cooked for about a month, i was told from a buddy thats organic that when it smells like good dirt and loses the ammonia and mold smell it shoulda been good. Its weird...