watch the redneck grow perpetch!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mosesnumb, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Dam thats growing fast!

2. So i had a tarded moment and forgot that my soil gotta cook for a month or so, so while thats cooking i still have gh nutes and my hydro gear left over, and 3 bushes out in the wild, I'm going rambo style into the brush to snag some clones so i can e&f a few in the big tent. I hate having to run an a/c to keep a tiny tent cool. Wish me luck! I shall return with clones!

3. Good luck, snip snip!

4. Cloning/veg tent is finally complete. I had to make a shelf to cram my cloner in, so on my way to get clones i go!

Attached Files:

5. Looking great moses!
    For 2 weeks that widow is booming, Nice stuff man.

6. 15 clones into the cloner! Clones are all a strain of my buddies, blueberry bubblegum kush x querkle. Its a strain I've grown quite fond of, no pun intended.

Attached Files:

7. Those strains sound good man, glad im subbed. btw, are you on any other (auto) related forums?

8. Futuremod, I'm learning to stay away from autos, the only other forum I'm a member of is jeepstrokers. And i haven't been back since my jeep was running.

9. [quote name='"futuremod"']Those strains sound good man, glad im subbed. btw, are you on any other (auto) related forums?[/quote]

Wait auto like vroom vroom, or auto like autoflower?

10. Great strains, I'm growing Pineapple Kush and White Widow in my LED grow in the siggy :wave: Subscribing to your grow

11. Just put 2 more beans under. 1 Bomb seeds berry bomb fem into starter mix. And 1 barney's auto blue mammoth (last f*ckin auto seed!) Into rockwool plug. That's right folks. Doing up an auto dwc style. Cause i don't care if i lose it. Hell I'd just assume not even plant it, but i bought it so i just as well use it...

12. Transplanted the ww into a ~1L pot. The solo cup was packed full of roots. Waiting on more smartpots.

Attached Files:

13. Man you have some badass strains lined up. Why dont you like autos? Just due to low yield? That blue mammoth is gonna be skunky :)

14. Berry bomb....mmmmmmm! Popped my grow cherry with that one. Very resilient plant! Put her through hell and back and still got 2 1/2 ounces off of two plants having never grown anything.

No green thumb at all but I'm working on it!:)

15. [quote name='"futuremod"']Man you have some badass strains lined up. Why dont you like autos? Just due to low yield? That blue mammoth is gonna be skunky :)[/quote]

Just not a huge fan of the genetics. And if i can pull more off clones straight to flower, why waste money on beans that make 1 plant, when you can buy normal photo period plants that you can multiply.

16. Makes sense man, you know what your doing. keep it up

17. [quote name='"gingerholic"']Berry bomb....mmmmmmm! Popped my grow cherry with that one. Very resilient plant! Put her through hell and back and still got 2 1/2 ounces off of two plants having never grown anything.

No green thumb at all but I'm working on it!:)[/quote]

What grow medium did you use? And lights? Just curious.

18. I used ffof and a 600wt. Put them through every possible stress you can think of and still harvested sensi bud. Not a lot of weight but I was glad to of harvested at all. Really good high and it stinks so good!!!!;)

19. Update time.

ForumRunner_20120819_101912.png
    Buddah critical + auto

ForumRunner_20120819_101953.png
    White widow

ForumRunner_20120819_102106.png
    Bag seed grow

20. What's up with the cups Moses?