Watch out for squirrels!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Obey, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I had a little outdoor grow going on, experimenting with some bagseed to see what I could end up with. I was putting my plants outside everyday in the morning and taking them in at night to keep the temperatures at a good level. I was 4 days from germination when I put the plants out in my front yard to get their full day of sunlight and left for work!
    Here's what they looked like when I put them out in the morning:
    2011-01-16_15-22-03_714.jpg
    Here's what they looked like when I came home after work:
    2011-01-19_14-03-00_721.jpg
    As you can see, a stupid little squirrel thought it would be funny to dig up all my plants. It left them on the side to shrivel up and dry out in the sun and traded me for a nice bug walnut. I guess all I can say is lesson learned, next time I need to mark my territory!
    Make sure you know the animals in your area when growing outdoors!

2. hahaha, sorry to hear that...gotta love nature either way(both for the plant it gave us, and the cute squirrel that took it away)....try smoking that walnut if you can, maybe that squirrel knows something we don't!

3. Haha that would be nasty! Also, when I took out the nut, I found out it was split in half! What's the point in burrying a nut that isn't even whole? The plants were looking good too, huh?

4. Maybe the nut done it and is trying to frame a squirrel.

5. Never thought of that! Thinking outside the box! :hello: