Watch my short rider grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mrblack212, Jul 6, 2017.

1. I can't wait...if you notice at the top, there's some strands of white

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's looking good it seems to be getting ready to flower soon :) on a side note in the bottom picture I notice there's open space on one side of the plant so I face a light towards it to help it vegetate more.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking good man good call on the extra light I think that's why mine is growing so bushy and wide is cause I have the cfls on the outside surrounding the plant and the fluorescent's and led above it so everything is covered well,it's also probably and indica heavy strain, what is the short rider supposed to be more indica or sativa heavy?

First grow ever!

4. Indica

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG][​IMG] granted I think ur about a week or 2 ahead of me but this is where mine is at and I'm very sure it's an indica

• Like Like x 1
  6. Today, added a C02 dispenser, also found a water but in my tent so after killing it I had to close it up, I was keeping it open some to compensate for the extra light adding heat. So I just removed the light for the time being.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Since the third so 28 days and it's 1ft tall

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's awesome mine sprouted the 5tg so it must just be genetics as to why urs is growing taller and mine is more bushy plus that heat the first week really stunted her growth

First grow ever!

9. Mine just started getting taller in the last week or so but this is what it looks like in the pictures so I'm right on target but I have some holy Grail seeds the will go in the soil next

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is this random vegetation ok, it's all pretty soft and the get twisted up with other leaves.[​IMG][​IMG]

11. The stuff on top is just new it will look normal when it gets bigger all my leaves started looking like that that I have a bunch of branches that look like the bottom ones as well some people trim them but I'm gonna leave them

First grow ever!

12. Thank you lol ,I get no real replies on here but you. On the flip side I see people get pages I'm just trying to get as much input as possible

• Like Like x 1
  13. I hear u 90% of the post on mine are me just posting pictures recently I have started getting more feedback from u and others but I get the emails when someone responds I enjoy the conversation

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I wonder, what was the concern with the sudden new growth? That's got to be a vegetation concern but what?

I have learned so much watching the way you and others post. And, I want to help as much as possible but you seem to be flying through this. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's funny cause the veg stage goes by really fast if ur someone like me who likes to see the progress every 5-8 hours I check on my plant way too often but it grows so fast in veg that it's satisfying every time I look at it it's so much bigger and new leaves coming in every few hours it's crazy the first part of flowering always seems to drag cause u keep waiting to see buds lol and the flowering phase is 2 to 3 times longer then veg it seems my plant is about a month old now and I'm gonna switch to 12/12 in the next week or so

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Honestly, I'm just making sure nobody sees an issue with it. To me it's just awkward that they randomly sprouted. But I guess I'll stop complaining about vegetation lol.

• Like Like x 2
  17. That bottom branch prob started growing at least 5 days ago and just poked out to get some light if u look inside my plant every single original leaf has at least 2 branches sprouting from the base of the branch with branches that look like that coming out it just looks weird cause until now when it poked out at the bottom it wasn't getting enough light to start growing properly

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  18. PAY ATTENTION AND READ THE REQUISITE FOR THE FORUM AND YOU'LL GET A TON OF ANSWERS ....

INSTEAD OF .....

MAN POST SOME PICS WITHOUT THE F'ING LEDS ON SO WE CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE LEAVES ....AS WELL AS POST MORE INFO ABOUT WTF YOUR DOING WITH IT ...LIKE THE F'ING PH AT RUNOFF THE EC LEVEL THE BRAND OF SOIL THE TEMPS ...
    EVERY"'F'ING THING you know about the plant ....you get now responses cuz ppl who know ..get TIRED OF ASKING ppl to POST correctly....

if I had a dollar everytime I said that ....I'd be a happier man believe me....

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk