Watch My Nuggetry Milk

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RollinindaRoyce, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Close up milk of my nuggetry bong. SICK!!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMXwtwRXsU]‪Milk close up of the Nuggetry‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Im glad your happy with your piece.

But, rubber gromment, and such a slow milk,
    Is it the label that makes it sick?

Nuggetry as in cpa? Chubbs nuggetry?

3. hate having rubber on the nice glass, but that was still a real nice rip. Id cough my ass off without my carbon filter or a/c

4. One of the slowest milks I've seen. And is that a grommet? o_O

5. Thank you guys i think that i have perfected the milk shot by doing it so slow. I love to just watch that shit stack you know. You gotta admit that was fucking nice. It milks fat. And yeah its a gromet but i put a lil peice of electric tape around the top of my downstem, and it made it completely air tight. It wont come out haha but who cares. It stacks. I got a converter downstem for it too. And yeah its from CPA, as in Chubbs.

6. I find it funny how all he smoked out of is high end glass on his youtube channel, but supports low quality glass in his shop.

Again, im glad you enjoy your piece!! But man, chubbs is kind of a tool..

7. The ccc420 guys > chubbs

8. Im just glad its not china shit. I got my whole set up from a local blower in Portland. He does good but i want more work done.

9. There is a local blower around here, seen a few of his pieces, who doesn't believe in true GonG. He uses grommets for all of his tubes. Something about "glass dust"... Fuck if I know.

10. I think ive seen youtube vids by him. He says that Gong style bongs create dust when you put the joints together. He said the sliding sound is all dust being created. But wouldnt that be filtered in the water? Hes fuckin retarted. At least the youtube guy.