Watch me out.... Im going into this rabit hole....

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by PotatoBry, May 22, 2020.

1. All right.... I have been interested in breeding 2years ago... but at the time i was still not sure enought of my skills to grow...

i have now the confidence to start learning about the subject... and educate myself more into this...

i believe that this will be a valuable tool in my garden...

So i purshased 2 books today....

Greg greens - Breeding bible...

Sub cool - Dank 2.0

The Dank 2.0 was the hardest to find.... and boy was i shocked by the price... :p
    But i knew that this knowledge was valuable and i didnt want to let time distance me from it...
    So i bought the last copy i found on ebay...

I plan on getting familiar alot with these 2 books and next year i will try to inbred a strain that i have in my collection

i used to buy Fem seeds, but am fading out of them... all the last seeds i have purshased are Regulars

i will not keep mothers of my feminized also...

so this is my debute of this thread and i hope that next year i can improve this thread with my learning experience

So until next year...
    Happy Growing seasons fellaws!!!!

2. Very cool dude, i would pop one regular bean at a time and get some clones of your females ready. Most people never let a male mature. Im in the process of breeding two strains currently. I should be alright as far as timing, all my girls are starting to hair up and my male is chalk to the brim with balls glorious balls.

Long story short im outta beans, i got tons of seeds but no more terp wine. Sad thing is that strain is the first my wife grew, sentimental value. Id buy more but the breeder fell off the planet.

So i got my 2 cuts rooted as its perpetual and had to find a stud.

I chose wifi cocktail from same breeder because it shares the cherry wifi pie x mendo montage with the terp wine but they were both out breed. My thinking is similiar genetic plus the addition of the outbreed it should come out very close to original. Hoping to enhance the citrus fruity flavor.

I gotta grab cuts tomorrow of my girls so after i grow some of the seeds i hope to make i can compare contrast etc and if need be backcross a new male to the original mother.

This is my plan. Also when i handle my male he has a very sour pickly smell to him. I hear thats a good thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So how are these projects coming along?

4. 15960719230513401817290929724956.jpg terp wine x wifi cocktail
    Got two 1 footers chalked full with seed. Havent started any yet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hell yeah.
    That's great man.

6. Indeed, also the cherry pie x wifi cocktail came out too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. found a tunnel in this rabbit hole full of breeders there i might stay burrowed there for a while