Watch Live Show of Professor Dr Abdul Samad Musafir

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Arif, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Zheel Science Institute is the School of Alternative Medicines and the guide to many of the therapies and techniques that are part of the alternative or complementary field of medicine. I have done the course of SAMDA Healing Energy from Zheel Science. Actually I got the Backache every time but after joining I found many changes in me. I am really very thankful of Professor Dr Abdul Samad Musafir. Prof Dr Abdul Samad is the Founder of Zheel Sciences Institute. He is also the president of SAMDA Welfare Trust. For details of the Institute visit www.zheelscieces.com He Wrote many books, one of his book is The Secret World of Healing Energies .This book will be available soon at every shop of Pakistan. You can also watch Prof. Dr Abdul Samad Musafir Live daily on Vibe TV at 10:30 A.M, 07:00 PM and 01:30 midnight. I really love the way he explains to us. Below is also the link by which you can get some more details about the Zheel Sciences. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Snx5B63B8]YouTube - Watch Prof Dr A Samad Musafir Daily on VIBE TV at 10 30 AM[/ame] For complete details you can also attend the Intro Lecture every Thursday at 07:00 PM Add: 605 Clifton Centre Nr. Schon Circle, Blk 5 Clifton, Karachi Pakistan. Tel: [092-21] 5444457, 0321-5444457, 0333-5444457 email: info@zheelsciences.com

2. Scam.

MelT