Watch FlowaMasta's Buds get Fat!!! 1 plant monster

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by flowamasta, Mar 18, 2012.

1. forgot to update! 548 grams total! been on the RUI site......

2. Wow off of one plant! That is amazing ! You should start a grow journal on here so I can follow your steps or get a basic idea of what it is that u do to get such a heavy yeild. I'm sure it will probably go sticky! Also flowmasta , how does the smoke taste? That was some pretty bud! Looked supernatural and shit.:)

3. yeah man, it is quite nice bud, but i've smoked the hell out of it, everyone tells me it's insane, i just been smokin hash, oil and just been so out of my mind lately, had some bad crap happen lately, so just been numbing the ol' brain, good ol erbs mate, love life ...even if it can suck sometimes :( :) :) :) happy happy possitive thinking!! here is my Jack clone new! if you would like to step over to my thread at Rollit up, here is a link, please join :)

i can't document everything on 3 sites ;) 2 is plenty

FlowaMasta'a NEW Jack H x Skunk - 1 Plant 600HPS + UVB Monster Scrog!!!

and here she is at 11 days old, ain't she gorgeous!!!!

DAY 11

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. OP still active in this thread ?

CONGRATS anyway, I'm using right now 100% perlite and your results gave me validation !

Hope u still here in GC

5. Good job homie!

6. Old thread but hope it stays alive some how...I just found it looking around for Hempy fun...1st congrats flowamasta on that plant...BIG HELP to have genetics like that!!!....
    I have been growing hydro since 1981.....We started with systems that were basically HEMPY without that name attached...been thru drip systems, flood and drain, rockwool, DWC and my system evolved from many which I had dubbed SWC (shallow water culture)....Anyways, after over 36 yrs of growing, I am 'recently' back to what I refer to as an improved Hempy...Improved as it has, 2 inches of hydroton (or any similar ECA) at the bottom with an AIRSTONE....My mix is 4:1 perlite to vermiculite...I like that 20% vermiculite for early cuttings...even that 20% holds a decent amt of moisture when u first transplant...And it is PLENTY dry enuf later where roots being too wet is not an issue...BUT MAN, when roots hit that air enriched 'internal rez', they EXPLODE....this system is simple as it gets and grows meds as good as any...minimal start up cost, maintenance, everything about it is easier...DWC will out veg it by a slight amount but the results are as good....this is NOT JUST FOR BEGINNERS....its for anyone who wants to grow quality meds, without spending a lot of time or $$$....I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL over the last 36+ years and its MY GOTO SYSTEM...The ONLY thing it is not practical for, is LARGE COMMERCIAL SETUPS, where automation is necessary...cpl pics to ponder...current grow (3 strains, 6 plants), a WWx hempy grown nug and diagram of the bucket setup I use...regards, YT 20170608_154525.jpg Screenshot_2016-06-24-22-46-46-1-1-1-1-1(1).png IMG-e99d47f0-5b7f-49c5-9ea2-186884daea37.png